Valentines Day

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Valentines Day

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:18 pm

How bothersome, the idiots attacking me with pre-rehearsed lines such as 'its a commercial gimmick, designed to make people spend money, if you love your lady, love them daily, why do you need a special day eh??? what a joke...'

Well...my response was and remains...something along the lines of...
'so...in that reasoning, your birthday, christmas, new year are all commercial brainwashing??? I dont need a reminder to celebrate any of these things, nor do they push me to spend spend spend...they are times of celebration, times when i am happy to show even more love than usual...so, i write poem and steal flowers for my savage queen on valentines day...who has gained anything??? other than my Lady and myself in turn???...go eat a bowl of fuck, play the cynicism card to those who are dumb and mindless, not me'

Indeed...my stance on such matters is that anything that encourages people to show love, is a good thing for the global soul, for the earth where we dwell. If people want to mock that, as commercial brainwashing, well...good luck to them.

I love my people every day, in all ways, yet, its a welcome surprise to arrive home, to find my Queen dressed in basque and suspenders, a devilish look in her eyes, and to then embark on an evening of nothing but lust. Do we do that often, YES. Do we need valentines day to inspire such things?? NO. Regardless, I for one am happy, that we have a day in the calender, which encourages romance, lust, passion.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Re: Valentines Day

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 pm

:-) playful Dan!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: Valentines Day

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 am

If I didn't have kids I probably wouldn't celebrate any holiday...