The Random Topic

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher »

My 92 year old grandmother died yesterday. She had been really sick for a few years so I guess it is just a blessing.

Now I have to go to the funeral and face my aunt and uncle that I hate so much. Haven't spoken to either in over like 12 odd years. They are butt rich stuck up snobs who think they are everything and have fun poking at people with less money. It'll take all I have no to slap them upside the head....

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Got stopped by the cops at like half 2 this morning as were were walkin home from my friends house n smokin a blunt. They started lecturing us about weed, and how it can completely fuck you up :roll: . Anyway, they started talkin to us n then out of nowhere they jus pounced and pinned us to the wall. When they patted us down the cunts found my pot, which was about 9.5 grams and they found my friends stash of about an eigth. tThey said they're cautioning us, in which case this is my 7th caution to date.

Fucking cunts.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

weedguru flynn wrote:good idea bg, this man is a thinker (Y)
Thanks homie. (Y)

Sorry to hear that Higher.

I went to the headshop last saturday, because sunday was my dad's birthday. And we'll usually almost nothing happens on birthdays but this year we've went through alot of shit and hes helped me out loads. So we all went in on buying him shit. Im the brokest one in the family. So i went to the headshop and was interested in buying him his first glass peice. Got him a nice spoon, Double thick glass. Its real nice, Now im dying to go buy me another peice. Hahah. His is really nice, I want it.

On another note. The mother fuckers at the headshop ran out of glass filters and still havent re-upped. Ive been calling them everyday for almost a week and never have re-upped on them. Fuckers.

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud »

astramasta wrote:i bought a new bong at the weekend, well two actually.
if anyones interested i will post pics in the bongs forum......... but basically if anyone has seen half baked, and know what im talking about when i say billy bong thornton, then ul know thats what sort of bong i have :D
it rocks for social toking......
half baked was made in my city, and billy bong was bought at the headshop i use (THC), you can tell cos wen he walks out of the pizza pizza before he feeds the horse, you can see sam the record man wich is only in toronto.

Post some pics, cos that hookah is legendary
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by WidespreadDead »

im having a gay ass night. all 3 of my dealers are out and i have no alchohol.

13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 13laze »

the bridge is that way :arrow:

BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by BUDA »

I picked up an Oz yestaday smoked it all in the day. All i know spliff wise was i bought a fresh pack of OCBS and i used them all, so thats 34 and i had 4 blunts wraps. But id say i had near to 50 spliffs in the space of 8 hours mind..

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 4*20 »

smokefest :0

Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Weed-iculous »

this topic is making me deppressed
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]

Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Tripped »

I was just out with my friends and one of them has a car ad there was a huge blues concert going on in the middle of town, so he pulls up and me and my other friend get into the car. after some good drivin and blastin music my friend decides to pump some nwa, and my other friend in the car had shotgun on the way back and he's smokin a rolly, the song was fuck the police and we drove past a cop and my friend "gestured" something to him supposedly, so we come back around a while later blastin megadeth, and a old butch bike cop bitch comes from behind us while we're stuck in traffic telling us to pull to the side, I gave my friend a regular cig and was smoking one myself in the back before she came up to us, then they fucking do something sneaky before we can even talk to her they match our numbers with two more cops probly cus they thought we might resist that came out of fucking nowhere and tell us to get out of the car, so we get out and they tell me to empty my pockets asking if i got any weed on me, and after i unload everything they fucking frisk me and my friend, they said they thought he had a J but he just had some rollies, and started going off on some shit i didn't listen to, so they asked me my address, and my number, and fuckin lucky i didn't have anything on me at the time, so now if i do anything in the future they know who i am and can try to find me, like the song that raised they're suspicion, fuck the police. :roll:
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! »

Well you know what?

FUCK THE POLICE
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Im sittin here, Stoned as fuck. Smoking a bowl. Got done drinking. Then i hear a loud ass boom, Then 4 more following. 2nd boom i knew it was gunshots, And i swear the shit sounds like it was ni my backyard. Dont know whats going on, But sombody been shootin shit up a house or two away.

Blowin my buzz. (N)

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! »

I'm pretty stoned as it is. Just had a nice pleasant wake n' bake. I still have a 5th gallon of Captain, gonna down that either today or tomorrow. My grandma's coming over but I don't give a shit because I'm off to a party in like 2 hours.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

Puba
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Puba »

going to pick up soooooon cant wait for a j

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Man, Police are fucking bitchs. Today, A block away from my crib. They got a fucking sting set-up thing where they're pulling over every car that comes through this intersection and searching them and shit. Its fucking nuts. People getting arrested left and right.

Im sittin my ass at home drinking a 40 and smoking. Fuck gettin out there and gettin arrested.