The Random Topic

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by WidespreadDead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:49 pm

BGDetroit wrote:
WidespreadDead wrote:man soo drunk right now. 7 shots of vodka and a few mikes. i justfound theis chick who here sister is 21 and she bought us whatever we wanted. bout to blaze up as we speak. now this is a friday
She bought you whatever you wanted and you wanted mikes hard lemonade?
no i bought two handles of skol these girls bought 4 six packs of mikes

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by WidespreadDead » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:03 pm

im talking to my friend whos in bulgeria. he said he is smoking some mad hash there. and hes also getting some lsd and bringing it back. i cant wait for this kid to return cause ive never had hash or lsd

Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Big Daddy » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:38 pm

I wonder where you mind goes when you black out. i mean i have blacked out many a time and "come to" a few hours later, but why cant you remember anything for that short time frame? Just a thought that was floating through my head and thought, "hey, this is random, hey we have a random topic" so i put the two together and voilla.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]

MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by MOT » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:41 pm

^^^^^^ Hahaha! Still going from your b-day BD?!
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!

mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by mac dre » Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:59 pm

wow, didnt get home till 6 this morning... got capped off my ass last night n hit up some party, So many grade 12s just hammmered :lol:
cant wait for tonight, Aftergrad party, 6 hours of straight partying, alcohol and drug abuse... getting a geezer of piiiinch and 40's. Wooohoooooo havent done pinch in Months
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:18 pm

my dad just got home from an errand and this is what happened. He opened the door and a streetcar slammed the door. the door ended up crumpeled up like a tin can, the glass shattered, and the door was almost off its hinges. Had to get the car towed.

Sucks.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:40 pm

oimmmmmmmmm too fuccckeed up treo be oposting here..soemonme deltete this poste
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by mac dre » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:56 pm

CelticOne wrote:oimmmmmmmmm too fuccckeed up treo be oposting here..soemonme deltete this poste
ahahaha hittin the bottle early?
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Sun Jun 05, 2005 1:20 am

CelticOne wrote:oimmmmmmmmm too fuccckeed up treo be oposting here..soemonme deltete this poste
(Y)

I love drunks.

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by WidespreadDead » Sun Jun 05, 2005 4:16 am

got meself a bottle of tequlilla and made some mad margaritas. my mom came home and was like hmm it smells like mexico in here hah

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:39 am

Yesterday me and my pops were changing the oil pump, Sway bar bushings and a few different things on a car. Had to go to the auto parts store. We smoked up, Went to the store and stopped by wendys. Theres this young black girl working the register at the drive thru. She looks at me and "Boy, Smile or something. You lit up?". I couldnt help but laugh and shake my head yes. I was pretty high and she could obviouslly tell and seemed like a stoner too.

pakalolo chik
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by pakalolo chik » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:50 am

Ok I have like this wierd love for ripping apart electronics after their over with. But now I alweayz find ITTY BITTY screws and springs and little metal peices and all kinds of crap all over the place... :x . Funny as hell but my mom alwayz gets mad cuz i have all the tools sittin around my room haha.
[img]http://mercury.walagata.com/w/turkishpirate/hawaii_flag.jpg[/img]

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:58 am

Man, Anybody else dealing with a major heatwave? A week ago it was about 50ish farrenhiet. Yesterday was about 75-80ish. And today its almost 100 and humidty kicking like a mother fucker. 10 oclock at night. Im here in nothing but short, No shirt nothing, And not moving and sweatin balls. No a.c., Cant afford the electricty bill to be running fans. Its fucking hot.

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by WidespreadDead » Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:59 am

yeah man its fucking 90 degrees here. probably cause d-town and chicago are close

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:35 am

BGDetroit wrote:Yesterday me and my pops were changing the oil pump, Sway bar bushings and a few different things on a car. Had to go to the auto parts store. We smoked up, Went to the store and stopped by wendys. Theres this young black girl working the register at the drive thru. She looks at me and "Boy, Smile or something. You lit up?". I couldnt help but laugh and shake my head yes. I was pretty high and she could obviouslly tell and seemed like a stoner too.
Put a smiiiile on

Wait fuck, that's McDonalds :x
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]