Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

capnrosie
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: The Weather Thread

Post by capnrosie » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:21 am

Lovely weather we're having here!
no sarcasm, btw. my inner child is blissfully occupied with the anticipation of 20cm of snow coming my way by tmmrw. and its just below 0, the winds pretty much non-existent, and the sidewalks kinda slippery, BUT HEY. WHO'S REALLY LOOKING FOR SNOW ON THE SIDEWALKS? disappointment would be, thats who.
dats right.

maybe I'll leave for work earlier tomorrow and bombard the parking lot with an army of snowmen instead. I do have a bit of a walk and the sidewalks are never clear at 6:30 in the morning so maybe i'll help out...

(and its packing snow too!! I kind of want to make an igloo in my backyard, and before ya'll go off making presumptions about canadians, my igloo probably wont hold, but hey, its a nice thought. and I gotta kill some energy AS ALL YOU CAN EAT WINGS NIGHT IS QUICKLY APPROACHING.

but yes, weather is good :)

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:35 am

Instead of an igloo....

NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by NinjetteDL420 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:37 am

Haha Higher I have that picture on my phone! Love it. I wish all the Weedguru peeps could all get together and toke outta a snowbowl

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:57 pm

I'm snowed in....50 cm (20") of snow have fallen so far today

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:58 am

Everytime I see your pics, Higher...I long to experience such a savage ice realm. 20, 30 below suits me far better than 30 or 44 above!

After the awfulness of the most recent heat wave here in Melbourne, this last week has been one of humidity. It is a result of the fires (apparently) which raged across much of Australia due to the intense heat. Yet I think, like a few years back when many people died, yet again, some of the forest fires were started intentionally by humans. They are the ones who should be burned to ashes...

Humidity at 87% is nasty. Whilst the temperature is bearable, the humidity gets in your flesh and bones, it saps your vitality, makes sleep nigh on impossible. I am thankful for the drop this evening.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:00 am

weedguru_animal wrote:Everytime I see your pics, Higher...I long to experience such a savage ice realm. 20, 30 below suits me far better than 30 or 44 above!

After the awfulness of the most recent heat wave here in Melbourne, this last week has been one of humidity. It is a result of the fires (apparently) which raged across much of Australia due to the intense heat. Yet I think, like a few years back when many people died, yet again, some of the forest fires were started intentionally by humans. They are the ones who should be burned to ashes...

Humidity at 87% is nasty. Whilst the temperature is bearable, the humidity gets in your flesh and bones, it saps your vitality, makes sleep nigh on impossible. I am thankful for the drop this evening.
Well, I'd rather have the warm weather.....the cold gets old.....fast

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:16 am

It seems that the summer has finally given way to the Autumn. With a Noah-esque drenching coming today. Welcome to the garden, although far from ideal for 'other' plants in full bloom, covered in tiny, beautiful crystals.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:29 pm

The sun and some heat has finally made its way into the valley and things are getting warm. It's strange, from November till about late March to early April you never hear a bird chirp. Then the first day it gets above freezing in six months there are squirrels, birds, and other creatures roaming everywhere. The birds actually woke me up the other morning and it was a reassuring sign that some much needed warmth is on the way.

Although I had a woodpecker at my old place and every morning right before the sun would come up the evil bastard would starting hammering his head into the side of my house right outside my room. Smart little devil, would always be gone before I could find some rocks or a beer bottle to throw at it, but as soon as I went back inside he was at it again.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:46 am

Well, it's officially spring here in Quebec, Canada..

Here's what it looks like, lol

(The caption says long live spring in Quebec..ended with a french swear word, that I can't seem to translate lol)

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:25 am

what a wonderful scene, Higher...I would love to have snow on a yearly, heavy basis. There is something beautiful about naked women and snow, its a step above naked women in waterfalls in my aesthetic appreciation range.

As for here in Melbourne, just when I thought the Summer had ended, a mild heatwave came upon us over the last 48 hours and the temperature has stuck to 30ish. Hopefully the mercury will lessen, for the sake of my haggard body as well as the fur coat ridden hound by my side.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:47 am

weedguru_animal wrote:what a wonderful scene, Higher...I would love to have snow on a yearly, heavy basis. There is something beautiful about naked women and snow, its a step above naked women in waterfalls in my aesthetic appreciation range.
Naked woman and snow just don't go together man, haha...too cold!

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:11 am

The snow and rain have been present for the last week. Today was the first decent day in a while, although it was still cold and windy out. My bones are ready for some heat. Every time the weather changes from rain to snow my knee hurts like crazy. Getting old is a bitch.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:17 am

It is below 10C, but I remain in the garden, drinking vodka, russian hunting hat donned in allegiance to my pal Putin, whose stance against the increasingly scumfucking US government and its lapdogs is admirable...The weather here is odd, everywhere else I have lived there is gradual change in between seasons, yet here in Melbourne, it is as if someone flips a switch, and the very next day the temperature plummets by 15C. Very strange indeed...

NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by NinjetteDL420 » Mon May 12, 2014 7:09 pm

Its freaking Beautiful out!!!!

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri May 16, 2014 11:19 pm

Greetings from lovely Tampa Bay and st. Petersburg. Pleasant trade winds coming in off the Gulf of Mexico have brought some much needed warmth to my bones. The second my plane touched down in Florida the persistent arthritic twinge in my knees went by the wayside and I am now filled with warmth, love, and a pitcher of shock top beer.

79 degrees and the ocean is also warm.