Watsup WG?!? (long story, please read) :UPDATED

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Re: Watsup WG?!? (long story, please read) :UPDATED

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Ikku wrote:A shrink is a psychiatrist, he wants to be a PhD psychologist, as in someone that would set up psychological research studies on the way humans think and behave. Although I don't think that's the greatest choice either, if you choose to work in academia as a PhD, you'll be spending most of your time writing grant proposals while grad students do most of the actual research. But if it's your passion, go for it.
Thanks for straightening that out for me Ikku. And I of course support Spri7e in his endeavours, whatever feels right to him is what he needs to do!

Also fully read the entire thread now.

FUCK YEAH SPRITE YOU SON OF A BITCH, keep it up man , I can't begin to express the joy I'm feeling for you now.

You're going to do great things in life man, it takes a certain type to succesfully finish your education while getting into things like heroin/optiates in general.

The fact that you were mature enough to realize what a pickle you were getting yourself into in time to actually take matters in hand and get yourself straightened out is just another confession to your strong will.

I have scoliosis too, I doubt it's very severe but it is visible with the naked eye and causes a lot of ... uncomfortable aches resulting in me barely being able to sit still, constantly shifting my position to accomodate to my twisted spine.

I've been looking into workouts to build up the muscles around my spine hoping it will result in less pain.

Keep it up man!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 pm

Sprize, you around for an update man? Anxious to to hear from ya again

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:17 pm

Deleted.
Last edited by SpRi7e on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Good luck Sprize!

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:35 pm

I have seen friend's lives ruined because of the stuff, I have seen grown-ass adults flipping burgers talking about how when they used heroin that was the best time of their life (absolutely pathetic). I have even had friends pass away because of the stuff - which to me seems a much more merciful fate than living forever in the shadow of this drug's addiction.

Heroin use is no joke. It should not be taken lightly. You are suffering from one of the most severe addictions known to man.

I really do hope you can get over it and get back on track to a normal life. You mentioned you had interest in being a Psychologist to some degree - have you considered being a drug counselor? First hand experience in addiction can be a huge asset for someone applying for a job in this field. You could work at a volunteer (not State mandated) clinic where people WANT to be there, so while you were giving them support - they would in effect be giving you support too.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:43 am

Deleted.
Last edited by SpRi7e on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Not Greed.

Rosetta_Stoned
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Rosetta_Stoned » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:02 am

Hey Spri7e, I wish you the best of luck with your life. I don't know what it's like to be hooked on the stuff, though there was a period there I was riding on the lighter opioids, and I hope I never know personally the pain of it all.

Keep up the good work and may nothing but the best come your way. :)

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:14 am

Wish you all the best Sprize, glad to hear from you. Keep us posted man, haven't forgot about you

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Please Read it ALL and Help!!!

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:09 am

Deleted.
Last edited by SpRi7e on Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Not Greed.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:57 am

Hey Sprite, its good to hear from you again. If you still have my email drop me a line, if not PM me and I will send it to you again. I've tried both H and Suboxone and while I never became addicted to it like some of my other pleasures (alcohol, speed, pot; trust me you can become addicted to pot) I can say that Suboxone definitely fucked me up beyond belief.

My buddy tossed me an 8 mg pill and told me to only do a quarter of it. Well I did half and I was higher than high man. Ever since then I've only used a quarter at a time either sublingually or via insulation, but either way that shit is way more potent than a hydro or oxy. It's supposed to block opiate receptors in your brain from being able to become active, but I ask what is the point? If there is a drug that makes you feel this good for that long, why wouldn't we expect it to be just as addictive as H?

I told you this once and you probably don't want to hear it again, but I honestly think you should move somewhere else if you really want to kick your opiate habit. Move somewhere entirely different from PA and either enter a treatment program or go to some NA meetings. I know previously you mentioned that this strategy is nothing but running from your problems, but sometimes I think that getting away from them can be helpful.

H/Narcotics are not like alcohol or pot, you can't simply go to the bar and ask for some and get it the same night. Granted, I can get anything I want if I'm in one location long enough, but if I don't have immediate access I tend to not go out of my way to find anything harder than grass or alcohol.

I just want whats best for you man and I hope you read this post. If you want to talk more send me an email or a PM. I'm here for you and wishing you the best. You are a smart young man and you have potential, but you need to get your demons in check first.

Best,

CTCF
Get busy living or get busy dying.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:13 am

By the way I don't think you should delete this thread. It may help someone in the future and helping one person is better than helping no one. Just my opinion and I respect your ultimate decision.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Shit Spri7e, although I'm glad to hear you are still alive and kicking it saddens me to hear you haven't been able to shrug off that addiction yet.

Know that all of us here know you as a down to earth, intelligent, ambitious young man and that that guy is still in there somewhere, you just need to dust the fuck off and grab life by the balls.

Keep us updated, I wish I could do more than write a few empty sentences on a forum...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.