Weed here sux

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

kingj95
Why Hello There !

Weed here sux

Post by kingj95 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:58 am

Where im located weed is illegal and it sux. I have a couple of times got stuff from friends that got somewhat decent weed wich to people other places would be horrible. I love smoking just not this shit. there is no crystal cool colors or hairs on it just shit skunk sad weed.... Sad face. I look online and all these differ color buds and hairy and so sexy delicious looking it makes me sad thinking of smoking it. Sad for me.. !!!

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Re: Weed here sux

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 am

kingj95 wrote:Where im located weed is illegal and it sux. I have a couple of times got stuff from friends that got somewhat decent weed wich to people other places would be horrible. I love smoking just not this shit. there is no crystal cool colors or hairs on it just shit skunk sad weed.... Sad face. I look online and all these differ color buds and hairy and so sexy delicious looking it makes me sad thinking of smoking it. Sad for me.. !!!

Where are you from then?

Things can change rapidly, some areas experience draughts, others experience a steep decline in quality/price ratio's.

Perhaps try the next town over see if you can find a contact there, listen around and try to find someone who sells in ounces so you can at least keep the price down due to the bulk you're buying.

Right now I can get 25grams of quality bud for €150 (192USD) that is €6 ($7.7) / gram, which for it's quality is nothing special but if I'd buy the same weed somewhere else i'd be paying €9 or 10 which makes a huge difference.

So ask around whenever you're around smokers, I wouldn't advise asking just everybody but people you know you can trust.

Best of luck man!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

kingj95
Why Hello There !

Post by kingj95 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:46 am

Hazleton, pa,

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Okay, you should never expect the buds you get to look like the shit you see online. The colorful hairs, colorful buds, covered in crystals is like the top .5% of weed. Good weed is just green, with a few crystals. Some of the best shit I had looked like mids, couldnt see any crystals, dark green almost brown in color, but put you on the floor.

However I am familiar with that area and know that PA, like most of the east coast, has overpriced and poor quality weed. In NYC prior to their decriminlization, you could expect to pay $45 for two grams of mids.

There is no easy advice for finding good weed in that area. If you want real quality stuff, move to a medical state - Vermont is nearby. Or consider buying online through various blackmarket websites. There is something called the Silk Road which I will not give you instructions on how to find - but if you do find it, its a great resource for people like you.
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

Rosetta_Stoned
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Rosetta_Stoned » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Where Im located it's a rare occurence when the weed is of subpar quality. Like Flow said, though, every area has droughts and declines in quality. I would take his advice and just ask around. I had to do the same when I first started smoking, and even now every so often I'll have to shop around to find the highest quality that's available.