Happy Christmas

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Happy Christmas

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Festive greetings folks...It is a sunny christmas morning here Melbourne, my savage queen is already savage (due to my failure to properly screw on the lid of a jar of oilves), the hound is in manic form, the bacon sizzling and I must prepare for a few hundred kilometres in the car, two separate family dinners then a party with no doubt a few folk whom I marvel at, for been able to survive with so few fully functioning synapses...but why not eh!!! It is the yuletide period, and I am quite content to wish everyone a wild, jolly time and send peace to all good men and quality ladies...

Have fun, people.

Cheers

AnimAL
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Grrrl

Re: Happy Christmas

Post by Grrrl » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Merry Christmas / Feliz Navidad / Frohe Weihnachten / Joyeux Noel / Buon Natale to you too :)

I had to work this morning for 6 hours :( started at half 6ish and felt like my xmas had been robbed (no lie in and late xmas morn at my mums as is tradition for me) but now I'm stuffed like a turkey, I have had a wicked time with my family, and I'm now sat on my sofa with my bunny n a reef, so its turned out well enough :)
Me importa un pimiento...

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: Happy Christmas

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:54 am

Merry Christmas Weedguru!