For those with the ever curious inner adventurer...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

capnrosie
Casual toker
Casual toker

For those with the ever curious inner adventurer...

Post by capnrosie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:20 pm

My wandering through the forums have led me to notice that there's a fairly geographically diverse population here, so I was wondering, if I was to visit your end of the map, what's one place that you consider a must-see?

(If you're uncomfortable sharing, or lived a significant amount of time in another place, feel free to talk about that place instead!)

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: For those with the ever curious inner adventurer...

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:28 am

Well, Rosie...There is one bar in the CBD where I would take you, called e55. It is under-ground, the music is always wicked, drinks are cheap and considering its position in the city it remains pretty much absent of morons and hipsters. Great place for a drink on weekdays especially, when the DJ need not play to the crowd and you can find a seat. Brilliant decor...good atmosphere.

Perhaps a visit to the Brunswick Green would also be on the agenda, a traditional pub in the laid back, rough around the edges, still cheap-ish suburb of Brunswick. Wonderful rear courtyard and decent staff.

My garden would be a better stop all round, with a few of my freak friends in attendance, Oscar demanding attention at your lower paws, my regular feast cooked as my savage queen and I host, and enjoy connecting quality, colourful characters. (much to the chagrin of my Lady, I ALWAYS prefer to host people at our place, where I can cook, choose the music, and most importantly, include Oscar in the festivities)
As for a trip outside the city...perhaps Hampton beach would be pleasant for a swim. The great ocean road has numerous natural pleasures as well as the ocean. Or perhaps a camping trip to Lake Eildon.

And what if I headed your way???

PSSSS...I forgot the Botanical Gardens in the city...

So...when does your plane land at Tullamarine????
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Four star familiar.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:54 am

I'd go to Australia....just to see the Kanga's and Koalas...been wishing that since I was a kid

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:10 pm

If anyone who visits Norway, especially during the spring or summer, who enjoys camping or hiking should look into going on a trip on one of our beautiful mountain ranges, Dovre or Hardangervidda