weed or alchohol?

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

kareuh
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by kareuh » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:38 pm

no doubt about it,
weed is better.

i only drink occasionally; but when i do..

GREY GOOSE

or crown. :]

MellowFourTwenty
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by MellowFourTwenty » Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:40 am

drinking and smoking go hand in hand for me.
Lets get to the point and roll another joint.

THC delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol
^^gotta love it^^

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Darth Inhaler » Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:34 am

Yeah...alcohol and weed are like...beavis and butthead...
One of them alone lowers your intelligence greatly, but when they are together...they put you in such a melodramatic stupor, you just can't help but do the craziest shit known to man.

Gimme a 4 grams of weed, 4 pints of jaegar, and my 4 best friends and I'm set

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: weed or alchohol?

Post by hotpeadiam » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:54 am

kinglucifer2000 wrote:weed or alchohol?the answer is weed of course.alchohol is a man made depressant.alchohol can make u want to kill or rape someone and even succeed.alchohol makes the violent man(not always tho).weed makes u want to stay in ur world and be friendly to others.and even adventure(slightly exadurated).but really weed calms u and enhances sight hearing and taste.its less expensive and feels so much better.ask urself , depressant or happy place?
i would have to say that when im completly smashed, it's way funner then being stoned. but i can't stand the nest morning (somtimes even the rest of the day) and it really sucks when you puke your guts out every where to. So even though the intoxication from alchohol itself can be much more fun the weed... i would still say i like weed best.

it makes you much happier and there are no after effects other then the burn out. which decreases after smoking pot more anyways. Plus the only way to puke your guts out from weed is either you smoked so much that it was actually a waste because you past that point where you kinda just stop getting stoned and you just maintane it, or you where feeling kinda sick before you got high.

so for the most part pot is better than alchohol.
I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien

Shibby
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Shibby » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:04 am

I enjoy the herb more, mainly because when I drink I tend to get sick the next morning, or the night of.

stoner90210
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by stoner90210 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:20 am

smokeydabear wrote:I for one love weed and alcohol i couldnt even pick one or the other there is different times and different places to use both. like at school i love getting baked inbetween periods and going back to class, but as soon as the weekend rolls around who wants to sit around and smoke bud all night. going out and getting drunk off your ass is so much fun. although i will admit i have had way more run-ins with the law while being drunk. alcohol is a powerful thing, it brings out the true animal in you, so you have to remember to be carefull with it

...haha. that was exactly what i would have said. thank you for saying it for me :P

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:22 am

I have an extensive family history of alcoholism, so frankly drinking alcohol is more scary than doing cocaine to me. I do it every once in a while, and in moderation. I have even had small conversations with my dad about marijuana use versus alcohol use and he told me he would feel a lot more comfortable with me smoking weed than drinking alcohol. I couldn't agree more with him. So for the question, weed is way better than alcohol. For one thing, alcohol makes me sad. It makes me think of my ex-girlfriend a lot, but when I'm smoking, I'm actually with her a lot of the time which is really cool.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:45 am

I have fun drinking. I just chill after smoking a cannon.

if i had my way id get drunk more than i get high but i dont wana die too early so i smoke daily and drink occasionally.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

dks78stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker

weed or alchohol

Post by dks78stoner » Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:15 pm

always weed out of the 5 times ive been drunk ive gotten caught twice n my best friend ended up fingering the girl i was gonna ask out with weed ive never gotten caught n i have fun everytime

weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:40 pm

WEED over ALCOHOL hands down.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]

Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Dakine » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:37 pm

i drink far more than i smoke weed. i should majorly take things in moderation, i've started drinking almost daily, and smoking cigs heavily. but only toking two or three times a week.
[img]http://i11.tinypic.com/33c29o8.jpg[/img]

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:25 am

weed you are so good to me.

buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by buttermilk » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:06 pm

I drink more than I toke up. I drink about four to five days a week but toke up maybe two to three times every two weeks...

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:16 pm

both, always in moderation :roll: (like those tanqueray commercials)
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart