9/11 Loose Change 2nd Edition

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

Arik ^
Bonghead
Bonghead

9/11 Loose Change 2nd Edition

Post by Arik ^ » Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:24 pm

I'm watching this right now. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ose+change

this is... I can't explain. I don't know what to think honestly or even what to do.

anyways, this is over an hour long and pretty indepth. THink you all will like it.

This may be old for some of you, maybe even posted before.

I'm not going to type alot till I see that some others may have watched it.
I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now.

clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by clashcityrocker » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:28 am

Is this another conspiracy video...?

summary. plz.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:04 pm

im about halfway through it but i cant believe we only had 14 jets defending our mainland. there is some really disturbing stuff in here and so far my views on the subject are mixed. i cant believe that we would the governement would intentionally doo al those things. and i especially enjoy the interview with hunter s thompson.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:37 am

I finished watching it and i was apphalled i couldnt believe some of the proof they had. alot of that stuff was irrefutable and i suddenly have this unsafe feeling about living in the US.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:13 pm

i just downloading it, bit slow to get down my connection but from what i seen so far it is very unsurprising...
the fact that it could be surprising for americans worries me a little bit, but i guess the US government, and its fourth branch as IT says, the media, are scum and they dont tell the truth, so unless you were actually there, many americans woul dknow only what they saw on the news, read in the papers...which may be fully controlled/partisan.

in the uk, there was a huge ANTI war feeling, still is i guess. I think the media a little more independant in the uk.
anyway, the film is wicked.
I strongly advise everyone to wacth it.

good work Arik.
for a watered down version of US government fun and games then wacth WACO:rules of engagement
not quite 9/11 but still very fucked up.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:25 pm

did you catch the short inerview with HST at the beginning.

i use to be so paranoid of the media twisting the facts and i had eased up figureing it was nothing of great importance but this dropped my jaw especially when i heard about the corporate investigation documents that were completely destroyed.
-Charlie Kelly

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Darth Inhaler » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:58 am

i'm not surprised
well...I am, this was nothing like i expected it to be, but I always knew something wasn't right

I really don't want to live in this country anymore
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by hotpeadiam » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:17 pm

This movie is definntly interesting, havn't finished it yet though. i'm not surprised with what they said, but more pissed off that the media has created a world of lies and untold stories to change the way amaricans think, and even vote. i'm a canadian, but i have lots of family in the states, and when i go visit them, i always get this feeling that everything around me has peen set up by the media... like nothing is real. This movie really got me thinkin bout shit like that.

anyways is definantly a great movie, and i strongly advise everyone to watch it!
I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien

TYStonerTY
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by TYStonerTY » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:36 pm

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net ... 911_morons

I havent watched the vid cause my internet is fucked but maddox makes some good points.
[img]http://s9.imagehosting.us/uploadpoint/imagehosting_upload_storage/user_40021/T0_40021_1470270.jpg[/img]
Sig by antiflagPUNK