Do you plan on ever quiting?

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

PaRoL
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by PaRoL » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:46 am

zak wrote:ya and with global warming ya eventually theres gonna be anothe iceage and that will fix that for a time and kill off people and solve problems but ya im not the smartest person ever but thats what i think so meh
Due to globalwarming the earth is getting hotter not colder.. so no there will not be another ice age its just going to get hotter and hotter and hotter.. ( if you think about it in the bible it says jesus will destroy the earth with fire.)
"High", "Chill", "Eat", "Repeat".

meganator
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by meganator » Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:20 pm

I don't ever plan on quitting. But I have intervals throughout the year when I really don't smoke hardly at all and times when I do every day.
For example, during my uni terms I smoke like mad. It just helps me deal with school and lets me chill out. But during the summer I work and move around, so I usually smoke maybe once or twice a week (during my days off). I just try to keep it like that.. I'm always afraid of frying my brain...

stoner90210
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by stoner90210 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:04 am

im only 16, but i plan on quitting when i hit 30...it just seems seems sad if ur high all the time when ur 30 or older. no offence if anybdy ehre is over 30. but yea supposedly statsitics show that most ppl quit doin weed after they hit 30 too. iread that somewehre haha.

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:39 am

I am 17, and smoking nearly every day. I have been smoking for two and a half years. I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. I just don't see any reason why I should. I get high, I meet new great people when I smoke. I get closer to the friends I already have. It's a sort of brotherhood passing a pipe around, a common denominator. I think if I got a job that drug tested me once a month, I would slow down to smoking twice a month or so, or if I got busted I would slow down a little. I just think I'm not hurting anyone else or myself so why stop.
I kind of want to be that guy that smokes in the comfort of his own home, with his wife who smokes too. Maybe a teenage kid (that is responsible enough) smoking with us on occasion. What's wrong with that?
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mosherben » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:07 am

Am I the only person who is considering packing it in? I just can't get supplied with weed and it's been going on for 2 months. I managed to find enough for a single skinner yesterday when I was tidying up my desk, but that's the only weed I've had this year apart from at this random's party

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:41 am

It's really hard to say right now. Although I really love smoking weed I don't think I'm going to be doing it for the rest of my life. I have a really addictive personality, so when I smoke, I smoke basically every day. As fucked up as it sounds, (this is a personal thing), if I want to be successful in any way I think I'll need to go cold turkey. With that being said, it's hard to envision ever stopping completely. So as you can see by my constant condradictions, I really don't know.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:41 am

i don't plan shit out when it comes to certain things. ill quit when i quit.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:57 am

I'll only quit if there is a huge reason for me to, but until then I'll keep tokin up.
Peace Not Greed.

weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:15 pm

blazedsubaru wrote:I am 17, and smoking nearly every day. I have been smoking for two and a half years. I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. I just don't see any reason why I should. I get high, I meet new great people when I smoke. I get closer to the friends I already have. It's a sort of brotherhood passing a pipe around, a common denominator. I think if I got a job that drug tested me once a month, I would slow down to smoking twice a month or so, or if I got busted I would slow down a little. I just think I'm not hurting anyone else or myself so why stop.
I kind of want to be that guy that smokes in the comfort of his own home, with his wife who smokes too. Maybe a teenage kid (that is responsible enough) smoking with us on occasion. What's wrong with that?
Im with ya right there.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:34 am

im thinking about going on a wee little weed break for like 2 weeks to regain my high, but not quiting.

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:13 am

i will quit when it is legalized. Sit back and watch everyone enjoy the high life as im sober, i love that feeling.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]

Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Psyclone » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:00 am

I go with...if it ain't broke, it don't need fixin'.

chaserblazer
Why Hello There !

Post by chaserblazer » Sun May 20, 2007 7:55 pm

i thnk i'll quit after college and only do it on like 4 20 or once a year type thing

Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Cap'n Peg Leg » Wed May 23, 2007 11:05 pm

I dont think im gonna be quittin, really no reason too, and its a great feeling, as other people said, you make friends doing it, and get closer to your friends you already have. Its a great thing =)
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success

I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD

Krunchy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Krunchy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:24 pm

Only probation could make me vacation.
I personally look forward to smokin a spliff with my great grand children as well as all my kids. pot helps with any situation, most of the time, and puts things in perspective.