Teen to be held on first degree murder charges

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Teen to be held on first degree murder charges

Post by qwertyuiop » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:46 am

yesterday this kid ive known since like sixth grade shot a 19 year old kid to death on the street. Now hes fucked- hes only 15, and hes up against as much as fifty years in prison (tried as an adult, no less). It was gang related (off the top of my head i think hes affiliated with the Latin Kings). The weird part is i dont even know why hes in a gang anyways. He made his bone, so we all know hes not playin around, but why?! I dont think a fifteen year old kid needs protection or anything (especially not in Dekalb, Illinois. Nothing ever happens here!). Just shocked me that I know so little about him, yet I have known him for so long.

gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by gocht28 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:47 am

Thats really fucked up man

Gustave420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Gustave420 » Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:18 am

you'll be amazed by how many people you know from your town end up in Prison later on for crazy mad violent crimes.
You are as you are the way you are because you are, and chage will come when and if it should. So relax, stop worring about the unforseen, and live life.

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:25 am

For sure. It's crazy...A guy I've known for a long time, was a friend of my brothers, always called my mum mom nearly was sent to jail with a bunch of his friends for beating the crap out of a bunch of first nations guys. They were in the paper as "hicks with sticks" (thank you Darryl). One of them went to jail for a loong time...Which is kind of sad because he was the only one who even tried to clean up his act after the incident.
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:59 am

i hate when seemingly nice people do one stupid motherfucking thing and get fucked for it. :x
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...