If They Actully Legalized Weed . . . .

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

Hardy
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Hardy » Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:34 am

24 spliffs of Northern Lights.. 25$

haha, i would love to see that.. But ya, I can see the goverment selling shit bud with low THC lvls.

not so new kid
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by not so new kid » Wed May 12, 2004 12:18 am

yea... theyd tax it like fuck, theyd lower thc levels, dealers would stop dealing, plus half the fun of smoking for me and my friends is sneakily getting it and smoking it... it being illegal makes me wanna do it all the more... i mean of course id still spend every penny on it if it was legal but it being illegal just makes it all the more intresting. so making it legal would probably suck.
"the best things in life are the ones u can die from"

Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Propaganda » Wed May 12, 2004 12:32 am

Why in gods name would they lower THC content?
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.

tokin_dyke
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by tokin_dyke » Wed May 12, 2004 12:41 am

cause its the government and it sucks. (i'm talking about canada here) a pack of smokes costs 10$ here, their plan to try and make people quit/avoid them starting. Plus, like half of the cigarette package is covered by some picture, either a fucked up lung or a brain after a stroke, or rotted, brown teeth affected by gum disease, something of that sort. So i can see them lowering the thc, and shit like that. I dont want weed legalized, i'd just want it de-criminalised, if that makes sense?
i dunno

fbswift
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by fbswift » Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:43 pm

legalisin it would be good, but u wont be allowed to grow it in england cos u cant grow baccy, i only buy cigs from foreign countries cos they cheap then sell em back here for a profit undercuttin stores.
UK
Fix up look sharp dont make me paint a bitch sumfin get dark hear the bang see the spark duck down lay down jus get on down
bein a celebrity dont mean shit to me fuck the glitz and glamour ill hit u wit the blixten hammer

Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Juicy J » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:07 am

badger_666 wrote:Yeah i no prices would rise, but i ould be leagal, 1 day im going to own a cannabis cafe
just tell me when and where

BabyLemonade
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by BabyLemonade » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:52 am

yea it wouldnt really effect me except i would smoke in public all the time wouldnt have to worry about the cops. also the price for it from stores would be a lot but the street prices would go down.

poe_thead
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by poe_thead » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:16 pm

u r wrong they wouldnt lower thc levels they have even said that the would sell medical weed that would be stupid they would lose all there custimers plus they didnt the thc levels in amsterdamn

Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: If They Actully Legalized Weed . . . .

Post by Mind Terrorist » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:57 pm

badger_666 wrote:me personally thing fags are fucking shit things asnd a waste of money when u can have bub
d00d u will probably end up smokin fags if u smoke joints. i used 2 b dead against smokin i fkin hated it, then i smoked a lot of weed in a space of 3 weeks constantly gettin high (in joints) and by the time we'd finished the 9bar (4 of us were on it) we couldn't get no more and it turned out cigarettes were a shit substitute. im now a heavy smoker when i dont have any weed. and that sucks.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by Funk Doctor » Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:01 am

Galactibonga wrote:i think if it were legalized the governments would give us shitty dirt weed cigarettes with like .07% thc and they wouldnt get u high at all and it would suck. but u never know :?:
erm... ever been to holland? their shops sell the most potent shit known to man.

mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by mac dre » Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:25 am

ive heard that medical chron isnt that great.. that would be the same shit they would sell if it was legalized.. it wont ever be legalized.. and if it does ima still buy my weed of the same people i get it off of now..
its already decriminilized here, juuust perfect.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite

Shaka
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Shaka » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:55 am

Where I live it's just an hour Drive to Holland 8)
In Belgium it's kind a legal for adults but still it isn't, Cops won't take your weed when it's not more than 3 grams or so, but if it's more they'll still try to arrest you :evil:
6 minutes down, breathing machine

kinglucifer2000
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: If They Actully Legalized Weed . . . .

Post by kinglucifer2000 » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:42 am

Mind Terrorist wrote:
badger_666 wrote:me personally thing fags are fucking shit things asnd a waste of money when u can have bub
d00d u will probably end up smokin fags if u smoke joints. i used 2 b dead against smokin i fkin hated it, then i smoked a lot of weed in a space of 3 weeks constantly gettin high (in joints) and by the time we'd finished the 9bar (4 of us were on it) we couldn't get no more and it turned out cigarettes were a shit substitute. im now a heavy smoker when i dont have any weed. and that sucks.
cigarettes can increase ur high by 35%.but then it will come down faster though.so its good and bad but i plan to one day only smoke weed if i can do it.i never smoked weed in zags mixed with tobacco what is the benifite?
im more used to bongs and pipes but if i have a j its all weed.if u guys can give me a good reason to smoke a spliff with tobacco mix i am willing to try it.sounds like fun.

Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Sammy » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:25 pm

No reason to mix with tobacco.

And Funk your weed aint any better than ours! :)
But your hash is... :x

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by Funk Doctor » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:06 pm

I dare you to come to over here and try out some of our stock, I DOUBLE-DARE YOU, BITCH!!! :x