If They Actully Legalized Weed . . . .

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:38 pm

i am well amsterdams in a month and 12 days :D

Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Sammy » Thu Jan 06, 2005 7:05 pm

I dare you to come to over here and try out some of our stock, I DOUBLE-DARE YOU, BITCH!!!
Lol your buds arent any better than ours still, shit we order all our genetics from Europe so its quite the same bud, just different pheno's. Running a system with ideal everything will put out dank weed consistenly, not like your weed is better just because of your location. But still, your hash owns ours x 10. There have been loggers living in the Kootenays for decades who have been to the netherlands and the coffeeshops and said some of the weed over there doesnt compare to Kootenay weed, but by no means is it like this all over Canada, BC is special 8)

mr green
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr green » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:55 pm

if weed were legal everyone wuld do it like smokin thenit would get out of hand because small kids and dumb kids abusin it but on the other true stoners would be so much better off

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by hotpeadiam » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:14 am

i personally don't think much would change for me if weed was legal.
i would still spend just as much money on it, and smoke it jjust as often. the only difference would be that i would be able to smoke up while walking down the street in broad day light.

and i don't think dealers would go out of buissnes either. because the government weed would probably either A) suck or B) have a shit load of chemicals put into it so it causes a crap load of health problams and they can prove a point to public that it's harmful. so people would still go to thiere deallers.
I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:17 am

government weed is known to be some of the strongest shit around
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

rusianrocket321
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by rusianrocket321 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:53 pm

IMO perfect situation would be...it was decriminalized so deals were never busted up...it was legal to grow and possess and deal...but it wasnt sold in mainstream stores like publix n shit..only headshops and from personal dealers....so the weed would be the same only no worries fo cops :)

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:45 am

YOU FUCKING SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU JOTARD!!

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:57 pm

Don't worry Sean, it's gone now *patpat*
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"