FUCKK!!!!!!!

Health issues related to Marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

zappelin
Casual toker
Casual toker

FUCKK!!!!!!!

Post by zappelin » Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:58 am

GUYS I JUST FUCKIN FOUND OUT THAT MY DEALER THAT WAS MY NEW DEALER AWILE AGO I POSTED THAT HE SAID HE COULD GET MY RARE SHIT WAS FUCKIN SELLING ME COKE AND WEEDED MIXED!!!!! FUCKIN FUCK HEAD IM SO PISSED THAT ANYONE IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD FUCKEN DO THAT SHIT THAT PROBLLY WHY WHENVER I GET WEED FROM SOMEWHERE ELESE I ENJOY IT SO MUCH MORE I HATE COKE AND IM JUST A KID(16) WHAT SHOULD I DO
Legilize it – Bob Marley

zappelin
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: FUCKK!!!!!!!

Post by zappelin » Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:01 am

zappelin wrote:GUYS I JUST FUCKIN FOUND OUT THAT MY DEALER THAT WAS MY NEW DEALER AWILE AGO I POSTED THAT HE SAID HE COULD GET MY RARE SHIT WAS FUCKIN SELLING ME COKE AND WEEDED MIXED!!!!! FUCKIN FUCK HEAD IM SO PISSED THAT ANYONE IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD FUCKEN DO THAT SHIT THAT PROBLLY WHY WHENVER I GET WEED FROM SOMEWHERE ELESE I ENJOY IT SO MUCH MORE I HATE COKE AND IM JUST A KID(16) WHAT SHOULD I DO
MY DEALER WASNT IN THE RIGHT MIND HES COKE HEAD TO FUCKIN DRAG
Legilize it – Bob Marley

Ras Bongo
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Ras Bongo » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:38 pm

This shit is fucked up, bro. :evil: You best be gettin' him back.

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:24 pm

Ask for your money back. If he doesn't give it to you, whoop his ass for giving you something you didn't pay for.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:58 pm

He put coke in you're weed for free??? You should keep buying it from him then sell the bags for twice the price since they have coke in them. It might bug you that you did coke but just stop buying from him. No need to ask for your money back if you already smoked the weed, anyway he's the one losing money.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Biohazard1182
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Biohazard1182 » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:24 am

dude im sorry that sucks. im always worrying about that shit happening to me.

Mary-Jane
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mary-Jane » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:16 am

zappelin wrote:GUYS I JUST FUCKIN FOUND OUT THAT MY DEALER THAT WAS MY NEW DEALER AWILE AGO I POSTED THAT HE SAID HE COULD GET MY RARE SHIT WAS FUCKIN SELLING ME COKE AND WEEDED MIXED!!!!! FUCKIN FUCK HEAD IM SO PISSED THAT ANYONE IN THE RIGHT MIND WOULD FUCKEN DO THAT SHIT THAT PROBLLY WHY WHENVER I GET WEED FROM SOMEWHERE ELESE I ENJOY IT SO MUCH MORE I HATE COKE AND IM JUST A KID(16) WHAT SHOULD I DO
how do you know its coke? does it make your sort of numb when you smoke it? i doubt it is coke no one would waste that much money. if it actually is laced its probably some cheap drugs or certain types of chemical fluids.

Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead

how the hell?

Post by Dr.Chronic » Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:42 pm

I doubt your dealer is doing this. He will be losing so much money if he did... Most cocaine isnt real these days... shame really.

If it is real cocaine i doubt its alot anyway, why woop his ass? he only did something to keep his customer happy, and at his own expense. If you enjoyed it then well why not? If you have morals and principles of not smoking crack then find another dealer who serves up the true bud.

Dont be so harsh man, let everything slide...

*chilling now*

enjoy 8)
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...

PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PuffPuffGive » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:48 pm

Dude theres no fucking way he just put free coke in your shit it just dosnt make any type of sense whatsoever, besides youd definatley be able to tell if you did
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~

Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Grotmar » Sun May 20, 2007 12:21 pm

Do you buy your shit rolled?....Cuz if you do, dont..You never know what kind of shit people put there, i always by my grass pure :D

mason0444
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by mason0444 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:28 am

ya man, never buy pre rolled shit....my dumbass friend bought 3g's of "Purple haze" when he first started to smoke...i unrolled them and took one hit, had to break the news to him that he payed 70$ for 5$ worth of shawg