Marijuana does NOT kill brain cells -----

Health issues related to Marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Mary-Jane
Bonghead
Bonghead

Marijuana does NOT kill brain cells -----

Post by Mary-Jane » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:56 pm

It really doesnt...i can provide sources if anyone would like..its not addictive (well psychologically it might be but that all depends on the person), it doesnt cause cancer...nor has anyone died from it..why shouldnt I smoke this beautiful plant named Mary Jane? I use it for depression sometimes and also headaches...It works great. who needs anti depressants..im sure god made this plant for a reason :)

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:58 pm

Couldn't agree more :stoned2:
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:50 am

I don't think this is news to any of us. The experiments that were the foundation of that report were found to be complete shit. Fucking government propoganda.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead

improvement with brain cells

Post by Dr.Chronic » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:35 pm

well i do believe it accelarates brain cell growth. If you think about it, so much activity is going on in your brain cells its untrue... Generation of these braincells must commence.

Is this the case?
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:37 am

Mary-Jane, I must say you have created a post which is in every way intelligent and agreeable with.

lloydy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by lloydy » Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:45 pm

Amen
"Smoke all day lord knows I stay high, stay on top lord knows im gon' try!" Young Jeezy

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:25 am

i believe u completely, and i have been trying to tell my brother, and many friends this for years, and they never believe me, so if i may bother u to post the sources, so that i can show my mates (they never believe me)
that would be great, i would love to get some proof-on-paper (or at least on screen) so that my brother doesnt continue thinkin i am shit stirring
i also found out, the tests america did for their propoganda was sick, if anyones seen what they did, they put apes (mostly orangatans, i cant spell it soz) in a sealed cube, and would pump so much cannabis smoke into the container that there was less than 4% oxygen in their.
and thats how they got their results? man fuck those biast damn things, if u are anywer with only 4% oxygen, of course ur gna loose brain cells, and become unhealthy, NOT because of marijuana, but because of lack of oxygen, jesus christ these tests where cruel and completely inaccurate (also, the only EVER recorded overdose of THC was on a rat, where within the time of a day, they made it inhale over 3x its body weight, and i dont know about u guys, but i think if anyone inhaled 3x their bodyweight of Anything they wud suffer, i mean i weight roughly 70kg (i think) and as if i am EVER gna smoke 210kg of weed in One day?, and also, rats are no-where near the biology of humans, so its not even an accurate test either)
sorry to get so worked up, but i have a passion about proving how fucked up the propoganda of weed is
(btw, 210kg of weed is roughly 7000 ounces, if i worked it out right...)
Image Image Image <- My old account

Dr.Miki°iPot
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Dr.Miki°iPot » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:49 pm

Please do post some proof... I really wana do that 2 and actually put it on my wall .. !!! :D POst post post !!
[img]http://shrani.si/files/drmikinx5d.jpg[/img]

Mystical Mystery holding you tight ,
Grabbing you in the shinfull night ! ( made by me :) )

Smoke up ! Chill ! Blaze ! Chill ! Party ! Blaze !
Sleep ......

Costi
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: Marijuana does NOT kill brain cells -----

Post by Costi » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:36 am

Mary-Jane wrote:It really doesnt...i can provide sources if anyone would like..its not addictive (well psychologically it might be but that all depends on the person), it doesnt cause cancer...nor has anyone died from it..why shouldnt I smoke this beautiful plant named Mary Jane? I use it for depression sometimes and also headaches...It works great. who needs anti depressants..im sure god made this plant for a reason :)
i guess the addiction is like the addiction to masturebation! lol its fun you like it so fuckit i'll do it again! :P.