Health issues related to Marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

monstercoo90
Casual toker
Casual toker
Location: "You sound like your from Landaan" Yeah cause I am Biatch

Medical advise serious- Muslces ache,dizziness

Post by monstercoo90 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:19 pm

Ok so ive been smoking weed now for about a year and a half sometimes 3 times a week sometimes never. But the other day I had a very strange side effect that has never happened before.
So me and my bud are smoking some typical bud for a bit its all good. Then the next day I wake up fine. I go to the cinema in the evening and as Im sitting down I get a really weird kinda head rush but a bad one. I feel very light headed for about 25 mins. That night I go home and sleep it off. Or so I hoped. The next day I wake up and Im quite disorientated and a bit light headed. Plus my balance is slightly off and I feel quite strange. As well as this I seem to be shaking a bit. I take it easy that day and smoke the next night.
So now it comes to the Monday. I get home after work and start feeling dizzy again after the long day. Its nothing it seems so I take a break from smoking that night and the next couple of days I take it easy. Now anyway from then to today Ive been feeling slightly off. I dont feel sick, I dont feel very dizzy. I just feel a bit unbalanced and less aware of everything around me. Plus my muscles ache a bit also.
So I wake up yesterday and my muscles are feeling restrained if thats the best way to put it. Like Ive been at the gym for a while. And today I woke up after not smoking for 2 days still feeling a bit light headed and unbalanced and muscles aching (yeah I cant spell).
All I want is advise or solutions from anybody who might have had the same thing. To be honest I imagine its just lack of sleep plus work and other stuff . But with me smoking mj a bit i wouldent be suprised if it was that.
Please any good advise or help would be very welcome as 1. I hope I can carry on smoking and 2 I have hardly ever felt like this before
"I understand it if you aint smoking weed cause you got a good job I understand it, but if you've got no job and you aint smoking I weed I dont know what the Fuck you're doing with your life"
Katt Williams

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Re: Medical advise serious- Muslces ache,dizziness

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:39 pm

I rather doubt it is marijuana man. You probably are suffering from dehydration, low blood sugar/glucose, and/or a lack of sleep. It could also have to do with a combination of these factors. I would be 95% confident that the marijuana is not causing these symptoms, especially due to your intake level. If you would be smoking nonstop it could play a role in your physiological health, but because of your interval use I'm sure it is not.

Try eating healthier (especially fruits and vegetables; fruits are a main supply of glucose for the brain, which is its energy source) and at regular intervals, get the appropriate amount of sleep, and drink plenty of water. If your symptoms persist after a week or so of trying out this new routine then I would advise you to visit your family physician.

Best of luck in your endeavors and I hope all is well.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon May 24, 2010 6:52 am

As Chris wrote...it doesn't seem like normal effects of marijuana, unless you are not sleeping, eating poorly and stressed/fatigued for other reasons...either way, try cutting out the green for a bit, but changing nothing else. And ponder whether you have introduced anything to your recent routine or to your body, which may have caused this disturbance. Perhaps an allergy??? but to what eh??? And if all else fails, see a doctor.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Blunt Docta » Tue May 25, 2010 2:06 am

^^
as they said

more than likley not the bud

could be lack of food/sleep

robertsamual
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by robertsamual » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:02 am

Have you taken any pills in that duration ? Pills may also cause muscle and back pain. Other reason can be sitting in one position for too long. There is no relation between marijuana and the muscle ache. Improper sleeping and irregular food may also cause pain.