Drug test coming up soon

Discuss drug laws here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Drug test coming up soon

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:18 pm

So just wanted to hear who has some good input from first hand experience...

Me detoxing isn't going to happen. My levels are to high for it to be out in a reasonable amount of time. I bought a Nutra Cleanse Kit which requires you to abstain from THC for 10 days, 5 of which are spent taking the supplement multiple times per day and another 'booster' supplement for the last day. This stuff is suppose to completely clean out your system, it's not a masking agent like those one time detox drinks that are on the market.

I like having this stuff for a long term detox plan but for now I need something that's more short term.

The options I'm considering:
--Clean urine in an air tight container. Keep it warm with some hand warmers until it's time for the test then hide it in my pants and pour it into the cup they give me
--The whizzinator, it's a fake dick with a syringe and air tight bag for urine also has some type of warmer for the pouch
--Urine neutralizers, it's a tablet you drop into your own urine sample that is suppose to make everything test negative
--Detox drinks. I just need to know which ones work. I think it would make a good back up to have on hand in case I don't have clean urine or neutralizers.

I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me out with specific products they have used that work for them, and what kind of drug test it was. The one I have to take has an initial temperature read and creatin levels are checked to make sure it isn't diluted.

I even have a lab where I can get private tests done so I'm doing the trial and error thing to see what works best.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: Drug test coming up soon

Post by J O E » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:50 am

i didnt read anything but...

synthetic urine.
its just there in the air

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:43 pm

Thanks JOE i'm gonna add that to my list of viable options.

http://www.ddetox.com/product_1939.html

I have to figure out how much urine they need in the sample. These things might be good for 2 go arounds. The bottle looks kind of big to be shoving in my pants without being noticed though.

It seems I could just as easily use my cousins piss with my own container and a hand warmer. I think here the only difference would be paying a little extra for a tested sytem.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by J O E » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 pm

yea... its just more convenient (and less awkward) than asking somebody to give you some piss... I've done it a few times and its kinda weird sometimes.

A good idea is to stop smoking weed for long enough to get your piss clean and then piss in a (sterile) container and you can actually put it in the freezer and it will stay good... just pop it in the microwave for a few seconds when you're ready to use it.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:12 am

you watch Blue Mountain State? good. just oil change. (lol just)

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:06 am

Just ordered some synthetic urine online. I might be getting tested this friday so I figure it would be best to have it on standby. It comes with a 2oz bottle and a handwarmer that last for 8hrs.

I'm guessing the test won't be for another month or so but I need to be ready just in case. Science is so awesome.
-Charlie Kelly

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:49 am

I'm sure such urine would work as long as they don't look at your dick while you piss (unlike in my case).
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by J O E » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:Just ordered some synthetic urine online. I might be getting tested this friday so I figure it would be best to have it on standby. It comes with a 2oz bottle and a handwarmer that last for 8hrs.

I'm guessing the test won't be for another month or so but I need to be ready just in case. Science is so awesome.

I use the same one.. science is awesome.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:06 pm

or, the US sucks when it comes to that.

And as far as I know they can't force you to show your dick to anyone,that's total bullshit.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:01 pm

^ Actually I think they can.....not positive but I think I read about that before

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:^ Actually I think they can.....not positive but I think I read about that before
thats bullshit because flow has a small penis. :rofl:

jk man.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:03 pm

If it's for drug court or something like that they'll look at your dick. For jobs they make you empty your pockets and walk in the bathroom on your own.

Personally not that big a deal to me if they watch me pee but it makes it alot harder to cheat the test.
-Charlie Kelly

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by J O E » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:11 pm

i didnt read it so I might have missed that part...

if they have to look at you... well you just gotta be clean or get a whizzinator which uses synthetic urine with a fake dick attached to a fucking jockstrap.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 pm

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:If it's for drug court or something like that they'll look at your dick. For jobs they make you empty your pockets and walk in the bathroom on your own.

Personally not that big a deal to me if they watch me pee but it makes it alot harder to cheat the test.
:?

I really love Canada...

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:12 am

J O E wrote:i didnt read it so I might have missed that part...

if they have to look at you... well you just gotta be clean or get a whizzinator which uses synthetic urine with a fake dick attached to a fucking jockstrap.
Why is it a *fucking* jockstrap? inb4 your mother.
:scratchs: