Wow, im so fuckin happy now!

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

king
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by king » Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:28 am

^^^^aight that helpes me out i gotta try that.....i cant roll for shitt so i always have my friend roll for me...but i gotta learn

"penning these lyrics from a hammock, with a ounce of kush a pack of bamboos and an ice-cream sandwich" ~Curren$y

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:38 am

start in the middle, work it back and forth to get the shape of the j. and try and roll as tight as possible. dont worry about making a cone at first, it will come. also, i found rolling with a roach in makes it a lot easier because it is already cylindrical and doesnt loose it shape and gives you something to hold on to.
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

king
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by king » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:55 am

the problem i always have is when im rollin from the middle and try to give it the shape.....everything starts falling out from both sides..

"penning these lyrics from a hammock, with a ounce of kush a pack of bamboos and an ice-cream sandwich" ~Curren$y

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:19 am

guide it with the lengths of your fingers (if that makes any sense) and the roach will help keep that wed in place so all you have to worry about is the other end. also, dont worry about dropping the weed too much. a little bit always comes out when i roll, just make sure your rolling over some paper or something. then load that baby up ramrod style with a pen and your good!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

flashgordon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by flashgordon » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:51 am

Yea u gotta have some big friggen fingers to roll n the tips gotta be kind of moist!
"A blunt is almost like a one hit wonder"

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:59 pm

yeah i know weed falling out is kind of a problem, but theres an easy solution. when you roll just have a piece of paper under the paper so if any does fall it gets caught. and also, you know some is going to fall (always happens to me) so i just load the paper with way too much bud. i start shaping it in the middle but a little closer to the roach, then i shape it moving towards the tip, and that pushes out the extra bud i put in, after that i just tap the roach, pack it a bit if its needed and twist that sucker off.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece