How To Roll A Dutch Masters Blunt

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:14 am

Written byDrewzilla484

Review of the Dutch Masters Blunt

The dutch is an east coast favorite. Ask any serious blunt smokers in New York or Boston whats smoking, and they’ll let you know, a dutch. Featured in many hip hop and rap songs, and a favorite among college students, the dutch has long been a blunt smokers staple. With a variety of flavors and mini dutches available the dutch won’t ever let you down. Everyone has their own style of rolling a dutch master blunt, but ultimately the result is the same. A nice long blunt that holds enough smoke for a few heads and a nice long session.

The first step is picking out the right Dutch. For anyone who rolls strawberry or grape, you may notice the taste when de-leafing and rolling, that is the flavoring they put on the blunt. I hate that crap so I stick with either Palmas, Honey Palmas, Corona Sports or Honey Sports. Sure I’ll roll up some grape or strawberries now and then to change it up. But my go to cigar is a natural leaf honey flavored.

Rolling Intructions

Never gut your blunt before breaking up your weed. Whether you grind it up or break it up by hand it still gives your blunt time to dry out. Blunts dry out VERY fast. There is no reason to waste any of your precious freshness time because you did not plan ahead.

Alright, now that your herb is broken up grab your Dutch of choice and moisten it up.

Image Image

Start at the top of the blunt and find where the outer leaf is sealed down. Carefully use your fingernail to lift up a corner and slowly unroll.

Image Image Image

Once naked, set aside the outer leaf and locate the line where the inner leaf is folded over. Use your thumb to crack the blunt (I start at the cancer paper and work my way out)

Now bend the cancer paper off. Some people just peel it off but it tends to leave a residue behind.

Remove some of the inner leaf, you really do not need the entire thing.

Image Image

Add some marijuana and roll it up.

Image Image

Grab your outer leaf, clean it if needed and moisten it up.

Image Image

While the leaf is moist, slap it on a clean surface and lay the blunt on it. Slowly roll it upwards.

Image Image Image

Voila!

Sit back and light it up!