Higher's Guide to Rolling Honey Oil Joints

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:40 pm

By Weedguru Higher

To roll a hash oil joint, you're gonna need rolling papers, the oil, and a small pin to spread the hash oil with. I chose to use a round toothpick here, cause it's what I had on hand quickly. It's best for it to be atleast 2 inches long because it's easier to hold....thin nails also work good for this

Grab a gob of oil with the tip of your pin. Don't take too much at a time, otherwise things can get messy.

When applying the oil, you want to leave a space on the left side of the paper. This is so you have a spot to hold the paper, and also for later adding the roach

Spread a thin layer of the oil evenly across the paper like so..if your oil is too thick this with require heating your pin/nail a bit with your lighter, then spreading it. Do it gently so you don't tear the paper.

Take some more oil and continue...

Cover the paper, but don't go too close to the edges or on the glue strip

Now,to prepare it for rolling.... I usually roll mine up with tobacco but you can also do it with pot.

Drop some tobbaco onto the paper and then just let the excess fall off. The amount you need is what will stick to the oil and paper

Then you just roll it up pretty much like a regular joint. You don't want to roll a huge, tightly packed joint...nor too loosely...just in between, otherwise it'll won't burn properly. I find it's actually easier to roll cause the paper and tobacco/pot sticks and stays where you want it. If you prefer adding a roach while rolling, do so now.

I add my roaches after rolling

And there you go, you have yourself a nicely rolled hash oil joint

Now, light it up!

And visit the Weedguru.com Forums!