ways to smoke in house?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

dirtyleperchan420
Casual toker
Casual toker

ways to smoke in house?

Post by dirtyleperchan420 » Tue May 11, 2004 4:00 am

what r some good ways to smoke in the house and be able to cover up the smell really good? so that my mom wont throw a bithch fit...

lawnmowerman
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lawnmowerman » Tue May 11, 2004 6:18 am

just set the house on fire ...the last thing she will be worried about is a little pot smoke... :lol:
the mind is like a parachute it wont work unless it is open....

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →

Post by weedguru tom » Tue May 11, 2004 8:10 am

my house no one is aloud to smoke in side, so when i do, i just light insence after and leave the window open, my dad bitches at me for every little thing and he still doesnt know. laugh if he read all this hsit

*PLASTERED*HEMP
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by *PLASTERED*HEMP » Tue May 11, 2004 9:15 pm

heres what you do, the way i do it. first, get all your smoke supplies, clothes and all put it in the bathroom, you need a towel as wide as the door,(take the towel, fold it in half, make sure it's so it stays long, and then do that) and you need a fan that will vacuum steam+ smell. first, i turn on the shower, then let some steam come in...then turn on the fan, smoke away... by then the room is covered in steam. then i take a shower, put all my supplies in my old pant pockets, put the towel up, and go chill my friend
[quote:073a312a56="Wickerman2k"]monopoly money. it was the thinnest thing i could find, lol[/quote]

dirtyleperchan420
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by dirtyleperchan420 » Tue May 11, 2004 10:30 pm

lol this weekend i fuking almost burned my house down.... i was burning a candle and it fuking lit my moms robe on fire and i got really burnt and in trouble

stoner04
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stoner04 » Sun May 16, 2004 7:32 pm

dude i just go ouside chill on my back porch and enjoy no one really cares where i live and every1 kinda just minds their own business ... im too scared to smoke in the house with my mom and all but if i did i would recomend incence
theres only one way you can possibly lose me ... and thats if you ask me what we were just talking about

::casey::

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GodHand Kronix » Sun May 16, 2004 7:40 pm

Do you have an attic? That's always a safe place to smoke.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..

Agent187
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Agent187 » Mon May 17, 2004 4:11 am

I wouldnt recoomend it, it seems the smell lingers for too damn long
Oh Boy!

Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Tripped » Mon May 17, 2004 4:49 am

GodHand Kronix wrote:Do you have an attic? That's always a safe place to smoke.
that reminds me, I have an attic above me and my bro's room, so my mom can't get to it. there's no way to get to it from my room though, so i'm gonna cut a hole in the ceiling to get to it, then I can smoke with little caution! :D
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]

Johnny Depp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Johnny Depp » Tue May 18, 2004 2:01 am

Agent187 wrote:I wouldnt recoomend it, it seems the smell lingers for too damn long
yea it does. i tried to cover it up with axe body spray but my mom smelled it. busted.. but i got busted before so the second yelling at wasnt as bad lol. just smoke outside if u want to be safe. or in ur car.

Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Tripped » Thu May 20, 2004 11:41 am

hey, didn't someone mention something about blowing the smoke into a toilet paper roll with something covering it?
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]

stoner04
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stoner04 » Thu May 20, 2004 7:56 pm

i duno if sumone mentioned it but its not very efective unless your smoking a bowl bc if ur smokin a joint or a blunt the actual smoke from it being lit will go every where but all u do is get a fabric softener then put it on the end of a toilet paper roll the put toilet paper in side like stuff it in there then close it off wirth anothe fabric softener thingy and you blow the smoke in there and it acts as a filter... its called a poop shoot :D
theres only one way you can possibly lose me ... and thats if you ask me what we were just talking about

::casey::

I3luntoLoGisT
Casual toker
Casual toker

Fabric Softner Sheets

Post by I3luntoLoGisT » Sat May 22, 2004 6:33 pm

ight what you do is get 10 fabric softer sheets. and a cardboard papertowel roll. on one of the softer sheets cut a 4' x 4' off and rap it around one end with a rubberband then stick the remaining sheets inside the papertowel thingy and exhale slowly through the tube. the smoke is still there but it will smell like fabric softner. and if you want stick a fan by your window so the air is blowing out. this will create a vaccuum for the smoke and it will just go outside. this works the best i do it all the time. dont forget to change the sheets every 3-4 weeks depending on how much u use it.
Love Is Like War. Easy To Start. Hard To End. And Impossible To Forget.

I3luntoLoGisT

Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Midnight_Toker69 » Sun May 23, 2004 5:56 pm

In a garage type thing...how long would the smell last? Cuz I smoke in my grandparents woodshed (its pretty tightly sealed, I've looked for cracks n stuff, but there isn't much ventilation)...how long would the smell last in there? Cuz my uncle works for Customs (finding drugs or anything else that comes over on plane/ships from other countries, he's on the ships part)...and he know's what weed smells like, and he comes out sundays, and usually when I do it, its saturday night...like late, after 12pm, and sunday morning he'll sometimes help my grandfather put wood in...and I can't smell...so i don't know if the smell is there or not..chances are, would it still be by the next morning? :?

13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 13laze » Thu May 27, 2004 5:01 pm

:wink: unless u left da door open, i think it would will smell a little in da morning...