ways to smoke in house?

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

d-ron
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by d-ron » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:05 am

just don't smoke in the house lol
"I'm not askin you I'm tellin you"
[img]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1900/untitledae2.png[/img]

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 4*20 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:43 am

wait 12-20 hrs....

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:03 am

A_Fire_Inside wrote:i wouldnt bother smoking in the house if my parents didn't want me to. i'd respect the fact that it's their house and treat it as they want me to treat it.
yeah spose your right, they are cool with it now they know about it all though, they even got me an ashtray the other day heh

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mingusfan » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:48 pm

When I decide to smoke in my room what i do is wait for everyone to go to bed (optional but my parents sleep next door to me so they can smell it coming down stairs if i dont wait), then I wait 15 minutes (it takes 7 minutes for a regular person to fall asleep, as little as 30 to enter deep REM sleep) then i put a (preferably wet) towel up against the door and open the window...then I just smoke at my leasiure, its its warm out then i leave the window open but if not i just close it and turn on the heat....the smell is gone in the morning...this works out very well as long as noone decides to come in during the night but if your parents pretty much leave you alone at night, then its safe

of course, even with this procedure, you should always take precautions like snuffing the bowl so no cherry smoke gets out, and use a mute (the laundry sheet thing) I usually put a washcloth (preferably damp) on the end and stuff the lanudry sheets in the inside for a little extra precaution...sorry for the lengthy post and good luck.
Charles Mingus is god.

meatflower
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by meatflower » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:20 am

I do the smoke out the window method with a pipe.

I have two windows in my room on opposite walls so I can get really good cross ventilation if I open em both up. Stick a box fan on the sill of one and smoke right next to it. All smoke gets caught and blown out the window, fresh air is coming in from the opposite. I have the fan on medium while I smoke and then take it down to low for 15-30 minutes, smell is completely gone by then.

My parents have never even knocked on my door, let alone come in, after 10 PM...I don't really worry. I'm 19, they figure I deserve some privacy. The window the smoke goes out lets out into our front yard, their room is on the other side of the house so no chance of the smelling reaching there.

It's pretty flawless.

If I want to smoke earlier than 10 I take a shower in our smaller bathroom. It's really easy to get it as thick as a sauna with the shower on. I don't even blow the smoke out the window, just smoke while the water is heating up. By the time I'm done smoking the steam has started to build, hop in the shower and use Doctor Bronner's Peppermint Soap. For anyone who uses shower steam to cover up smoke smell I recommend this stuff immensely. Extremely powerful peppermint scent will fill the bathroom and cover up any smell (be it a rank dump or a dank bowl). Best of all it's made with hemp oil :D
If you can read this you haven't smoked enough.

Coach McGuirk
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Coach McGuirk » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:27 am

idk if someone already posted this idea.. but when I wanna stealth smoke, i go to the bathroom, get a roll of toilet paper, put the roll of toilet paper over a bathtub/sink/shower drain (centered so all the air will go straight down into the drain), then light up with a one hitter and blow it all down the drain! It's worked for me everytime but would probably work best with a one-hitter instead of a pipe or something. Also it would probably help if you took a shower or something to run the water so all of the smell/smoke goes down and away
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/74/180px-C:solarcorona2003.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:33 am

ive done it in the bathroom with my bowl a few times. i just use a tp roll with some stuffed on the bottom and i spray in some axe or whatevers handy. works alright i guess, havent got confronted yet :)
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:11 am

The bathroom works pretty good, because theres a window in my shower so i just throw a towel under the door and hotbox my shower. If im really concerned i just take a shower too...it airs out sooo fuckin quick after that.

Coach McGuirk
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Coach McGuirk » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:39 am

I actually smoke at work with my toilet paper roll/drain method. The funny thing is a lot of the time i dont even really feel like smoking.. but just the fact that i CAN at work makes me want to (work is very boring)
[img]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/7/74/180px-C:solarcorona2003.gif[/img]
[url=http://www.myspace.com/djd123]Check out my Music and other random crap![/url]