Juicy J's

Any comments about a brand?

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Juicy J's

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:39 am

Well today I smoked a blue/black berry flavored blunt wrap. It rolled up nice and stuck up the entire house. So what do you guys like?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lol999 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:21 am

smoked a blunt a few days ago with one of my friends..he rolled it in a blunt wrapped flavored " purple haze " lol smelled real good.. anyways do u guys like rolling blunts from pre-rolled wraps like a philly or just buying a warp from a corner store
smoke blunts

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:31 pm

Last blunt I smoked was Candy Apple, not yesterday but the day before. It was good shit (Y) and also stunk up the house as well

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:49 pm

Yeah they should really make a blunt air freshener. It didnt even smell like people had been smoking in there more just like a large amount of weed was being grown in there.

I normally roll joints or smoke bowls but for some reason yesterday we rolled 2 blunts. I dont normally roll blunts but if you know how to roll joints the basic rolling knowledge will get you by.
anyways do u guys like rolling blunts from pre-rolled wraps like a philly or just buying a warp from a corner store
I like the pre-rolled I got mainly because it was more like rolling a joint which is what I'm more use to. The only thing i didnt like about was that the adhesive strip was pointless. It falls off the second you wet it. So if you get a wrap make sure you rip off the adhesive tape before you begin to roll.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:53 am

So today I tried Honey, Mango, and Strawberry Kiwi. So far strawberry Kiwi has been my favorite.
-Charlie Kelly

lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lol999 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:32 pm

nice , i want to try banana lol
smoke blunts

death69
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by death69 » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:06 am

strawberry and apple are my personal favs. been wantin to try honey or strawberry kiwi, but a shitload of stoners live in my city so all the good flavors are gone fast! :D
If you smokin that chronic, purple kush is the best...
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Eugene » Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:47 am

A couple months ago I had a "Sizzurp" flavored wrap, was pretty good.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:24 pm

i havent really messed with the alcohol flavored ones yet. Im not much for alcohol flavored blunts but i heard gin and juice is really good.
-Charlie Kelly

kimi_stona
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by kimi_stona » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:25 pm

We talking bwt blunt wraps or thos that come in rolls, which your wrip to the size needed, and they come in all flavours.

For a blunt its deffo blueberry and for them rolls, gta b peach and cream (They stink more than the weed!)
In the words of the kimi stona, fuck that

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:48 pm

Rule: If the blunt smells stronger than the weed you need better weed.
-Charlie Kelly

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Eugene » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:18 pm

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:Rule: If the blunt smells stronger than the weed you need better weed.
Rule cont'd: If you need to be told that you truely suck at life.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:22 am

Eugene wrote:
Dr. Greenthumb wrote:Rule: If the blunt smells stronger than the weed you need better weed.
Rule cont'd: If you need to be told that you truely suck at life.
Rule cont'd: If you need to be told that then you probably need better weed.

Transitive Property Apply'd: If the blunt smells stronger than the weed you truly suck at life.

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: Juicy J's

Post by 4*20 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:31 am

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:Well today I smoked a blue/black berry flavored blunt wrap. It rolled up nice and stuck up the entire house. So what do you guys like?
Nuff said

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:18 am

Well today I had a pear flavored juicy j that was truly delicious. This cool older woman at the headshop recomended it. The weed had a harsh smoke to it but still very potent chronic and went great with the blunt.

I've decided juicy j is definitely the best brand I've tried. Although I still havent tried backwoods and the elusive kush flavored marley blunt wraps.
-Charlie Kelly