Grass' Lung Tutorial

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

imscaredofgrass
Bonghead
Bonghead

Grass' Lung Tutorial

Post by imscaredofgrass » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:51 pm

Too many times have i seen post asking what a lung looks like or how to make or use one, so i finally decided to make a full guide for all my beloved friends out there.

Materials
A two liter bottle
Tape
Rubber band (optional)
apprx 1 1/2 cubic inches of tin foil
Knife (sharp point)
String (i used a shoelace)
plastic bag with no holes (such as a bread bag)

1) Cut out the bottom of the bottle as even as possible

2) Now slide the bottle in the bag, and then push then bag into the inside of the bottle until it completely reaches the top. Dont make it have more than it needs in the bottle or it wont work right.
Image Image

3) Now tape the bag to the bottle making sure the bag is completely secured to the bottle and there are no air leak (check for air leaks by blowing into the bottle and the back should expand. Then suck in and the bag should fill up the bottle. For those with small or weak lungs (the organ) it may take two or three blows, but no more.)Image

4) Pull the bag out and pinch the very center of the end, and tie the string on as tight as possible, several knots would be wise to keep it from slipping. Be careful not to tear the bag.

5) Now lets make the mouthpiece: Take the piece of tin foil and fold it over the top of the bottle, with a slight valley. then poke holes in it with a knife or sewing needle. Then, if you wish secure it by tieing a rubber band of the foil.

6) Now put your weed on the foil, and light it. after you get it burning, begin to pull the string out slowly, and if you want the bottle up. Also, if your able too rather than just setting ur weed on fire, begin to light it, pull up slowly and after a few seconds stop lighting it and it will produce more less harsh smoke. But its hard to light, hold the lung, and pull at the same time, so you might want to stick to the first idea. either way, when done pulling the bottle should be filled with smoke.
Image Image

7) Time to reep the benefits: Take off the top (be careful not to spill the leftovers, as their quite messy) and put your mouth on the top of the bottle and inhale as long as you can. more tyhan likely your lungs will hurt. Id desired repeat step 5 if you can handle it. have fun!

Heres another lung i made (i used ducktape, which probrably works best)

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:54 pm

For Once, Good Post Man (Y)

Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Satanus0 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:58 pm

tweedle complimenting you grass' :shock: you did something right in his eyes for once
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:24 am

Cool!
Get busy living or get busy dying.

auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by auto » Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:40 am

i still don't exactly see the point if bongs are readily available.... but now I could def make one if the need ever arose. thanks grass.

Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Satanus0 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:29 pm

do you mean that by saying that u can buy them
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]

auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by auto » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:58 pm

Satanus0 wrote:do you mean that by saying that u can buy them
?

Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Satanus0 » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:18 pm

auto wrote:i still don't exactly see the point if bongs are readily available...
do u mean u dont see the point if u can just buy them...i was a wee bit stoned last post which will explain grammer or whatnot

imscaredofgrass
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by imscaredofgrass » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:14 am

auto wrote:i still don't exactly see the point if bongs are readily available.... but now I could def make one if the need ever arose. thanks grass.
bongs are nice but if you want a hard hit with little weed use a lung.

Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Satanus0 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:46 am

im still trying to figure out what he meant by that..

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:26 am

I think he meant "whats the point in puttin so much effort to get a chamber when a bong can fill a chamber so much quicker". The point of lungs is they provide larger than average chambers, and force lots of smoke into your lungs.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Satanus0 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:02 am

great thanx to you man, thats been bothering me

auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by auto » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:20 am

yeah.... he explained it well. I didn't really get the point of it cuz I didn't realize it increased the amount dramatically. Plus its wicked effort, but still.

Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Satanus0 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:36 pm

i might try it once

danielddjk
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by danielddjk » Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:01 pm

that is a good description on how to make 1 man, very good, i shall b makin 1 soon