15%

Total votes: 201

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:44 pm

its inevitable once you start buying your own stuff
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

ImpaledScarecrow
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by ImpaledScarecrow » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:53 am

deep thought is the shit when your stoned by yourself...and the high is a whole lot longer (and more enjoyable sometimes) when i'm by myself...great way to relax and unwind
Last edited by ImpaledScarecrow on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:47 pm

i love smoking alone cus u get to do alot more stupid things ad not have to worry about people laughing at you... i think very deeply when alone and would probly not be able to do that in a group so yea smoking alone rocks but it does also help to have some 1 keep an eye on u to make sure u dont burn the house down
Four star familiar.

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Yes

Post by mingusfan » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:59 am

I definatly think that smoking alone has pros and cons just like smoking in a group

Pros:
More "in-touch" with your self
You can think more without having to worry about what others think
In my case, I get thinking about weird things high and when I'm alone, I dont need to censor myself, i just keep a journal of stuff for me and me alone
You can do/say what ever you want without having to feel like to need to entertain or whatever
It's nice if you need to do some thinking to be alone
If done at night, can give you a very different sort of high

Cons:
Can get boring if you do it too often (that frequency is different for everyone)
You can start to feel as though you are becoming an outcast if it is too often (different for everyone still)
Good friends+Weed= Great bonding times with awesome stories of weird shit

Personally its all about balance, its good to be with others because weed is the great social lubricant, but at the same time, you can seriously go indepth with yourself...some of my greatest insights have been done during a session flying solo.
Charles Mingus is god.

monstercoo90
Casual toker
Casual toker
Location: "You sound like your from Landaan" Yeah cause I am Biatch

Re: Smoking up alone?

Post by monstercoo90 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:23 pm

I sometimes like to get high on a monday evening by myself and watch Flashforward or just generally bug out a bit in my house
"I understand it if you aint smoking weed cause you got a good job I understand it, but if you've got no job and you aint smoking I weed I dont know what the Fuck you're doing with your life"
Katt Williams

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:15 am

it depends on my mood really. Sometimes by my self a lot of the other times with friends. Now more and more with friends though... more of them have been getting into it... or just meeting more people now that smoke as well... and going out with them.
I'm barely ever home... so lately I'd say with friends...

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:18 am

I'm usually always alone or with my girlfriend. I rarely smoke up with groups of friends anymore

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 am

lol barely any of my friends smoke weed so i usually smoke by myself

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:57 am

It's good when smoking it with friends, it's also good when you're by yourself too. Because you can just do everything that makes you happy and that you wanna do. Like tune everything up to enjoy yourself. Make/order your own food, play music only you want to hear, cry, laugh, tune RIGHT into movies. It's eexcellent.
:scratchs:

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Toonces wrote:It's good when smoking it with friends, it's also good when you're by yourself too. Because you can just do everything that makes you happy and that you wanna do. Like tune everything up to enjoy yourself. Make/order your own food, play music only you want to hear, cry, laugh, tune RIGHT into movies. It's eexcellent.
and do that weird neck thing haha