Paint Balling?

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Paint Balling?

Post by sickkid90 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:45 am

so today i went paintballing for the first time and its hella fun even thought sometimes i get freak out.. i had like 5 people charging at me all firing crazy as well against this plywood that sperated us (the rest of my team was out) paint flying everywhere.. finly a guy pops oout and hits me in the hand.. i bet he was aiming for my nuts...

anyways enough about my nuts lol (haha) do any of you guys paint ball??? like paintballing? paintballed while high?
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by logically » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:37 pm

I'm gonna sound like a dork, but paintballing is way too violent for me. I tried it once. I didn't have fun at all. Getting shot with paintballs sucks.
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:41 pm

Paintballing is fun but I haven't done it since I was like 12 years old haha.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:50 pm

that aint dorky at all.. like all things they work for you and some things dont work for you.. i hate it cuz a lot of the paintballers out there are conceded fatasses that think they are better than everyone else and have forotten about the time they were just as noobie as everyone else..so then they make fun of noobs

but ya i've ALWAYS liked gun games, airsofting anything that shoots something faster than i can throw it gets me going, i dont knwo what it is about guns they just attract me (not to the point of killing people lol) i know a lot of people think that Paintballing is violent and im ok with that but i dont like the people that are like... oMG it should be stoped people could get killed.. its just fun! and i guess if you dont like it just move on and forget about it

i havnt gotten hit badly yet... i just got hit in the back, the hand, and the leg but i was wearing a jacket and some like.. i guess canvas long pants

its really fun ... i think wars should be fought with paintball guns, i used to think about that when i was littler.. no one would die and then bombs could be make out of paint haha that would be a good world

o ya so im think ing of getting a gun when i come back from europe.. Tippmann 98c its like $138 but includes mask, tank, hopper and i think cleaning stuff...i think it will be good so i can get me mind off weed when i dont got non haha.. my mom dosnt really get the whole paintball thing and how its fun... i mean shes cool with me playing.. but not buying a gun, its gay... i just wanna be like... ok well mom... ill just spend all this money on weed if i dont spend it on this gun :D
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

Bljudson
Why Hello There !

Post by Bljudson » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:58 pm

ive been playing for about 7 years and ive come to the conclusion that its fun when ur jus playing for fun, but if u actually need to perform in a tournament or xball game sober or on some uppers is the way to go...if ur jus playing with friends light up a j and its fun when everyone is stoned :)

Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Liles » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:18 pm

I've been paint balling once. I got shot in the effing tit. Still, we freakin' owned winning all our games barring one, which was a draw

I'd love to go again but I don't have the money
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]

Diesel
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Diesel » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:27 am

idk why youd do that high.

it just seems like to much energy..and youd always get out.
waste of money and painful

but thats just me

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:22 am

its for the rush son.

Diesel
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Diesel » Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:58 am

oh no, dont get me wrong. i love paintballing. im on a little team that practices once or twice a week. but i was just saying itd be stupid to do it high.