Sex

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

kevan
Why Hello There !

ROMAN ORGY NIGHT !!!!!!!!!

Post by kevan » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:32 pm

WELL LET ME TELL YOU ,
Me and the wife have had some wickedly sexy night,s , A few glasses of wine ,A good flim and of cause Some stickey green ,,,,,,, AND SOME FRIEND,S OR JUST A FRIEND !!!!!

Think we now know why the romans had some wicked partie,s
I always knew SEX should be relaxed ,fun and enjoyed by those concerned ,,,, And now ,I know sex can be for pleasure or love if you can separate the two ,and are in a strong relation ship ,I can highly recomend some chilled ,relaxed sex in a threesome or moresome passing around a big fat one , Is it just us or there more of you out there !!!!!!!!!!! we are in our thirties ,and have been married 10 yrs ,, MAKEING LOVE NOT WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK IN WORLD AT THE MOMMENT !!!!!!!!
ITS A GOOD POLICEY ,,,,,,,MORE SMOKERS LESS FIGHTERS ,

THANKS FOR READING ,,,,LOVE TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS

KEVAN,,,,,,, :roll:

Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Hatchetrunner420 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:33 pm

goingmerry202 wrote:i've never had sex and probably never will because i'm not very attractive but i masterbate at least 3-4 times a day so that has to count for something.
Man...Not only did that Make me laugh but it made me realize that I am Soo glad i'm Gettin Laid...ha ha...
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail

Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Hatchetrunner420 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:00 pm

Sex Is Awesome... :D
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:38 pm

Hatchetrunner420 wrote:
goingmerry202 wrote:i've never had sex and probably never will because i'm not very attractive but i masterbate at least 3-4 times a day so that has to count for something.
Man...Not only did that Make me laugh but it made me realize that I am Soo glad i'm Gettin Laid...ha ha...
I hear that, man hands are so boring...nothing like a sweaty girl clinging to my body and screaming loud enough that I should be deaf.....ahhhhhhh. 8)

thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thnkgod4weed » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:45 pm

WhiteLie wrote:
Hatchetrunner420 wrote:
I hear that, man hands are so boring...nothing like a sweaty girl clinging to my body and screaming loud enough that I should be deaf.....ahhhhhhh. 8)
hahah ok??
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:53 pm

Yeah, ok indeed. Sex is the greatest thing on earth. Not only are you doing a favor for your species but for god's sake you get to bust a fucking nut while you're doing it.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:12 pm

It's amazing how easily you can just throw away sex WHILE you're getting it, but when you aren't getting it anymore you just want it so bad. I used to have sex a couple times a day with my bitch, but after a few months of having this daily routine, we kind of didn't feel the need to fuck so much and it was taking longer and longer to finish. We never really stopped completely, infact we even had sex after we broke up and while she was going out with another guy, which is fine by me. It's been like 2 months since I got any. Sucks...
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thnkgod4weed » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:28 pm

i really want 2 try sex while im high, must feel so fuckin intense :stoned2:
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:31 pm

You have no clue man. At the climax there's such an emotional upsurge and spiritual connection with that person...oh man :D

SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SomeONE? » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:17 pm

WhiteLie wrote:Yeah, ok indeed. Sex is the greatest thing on earth. Not only are you doing a favor for your species but for god's sake you get to bust a fucking nut while you're doing it.
haha that made me laugh :lol: and sex is AMAZING while high. Every one should try it. Ahh its great. Sex/Trampolines/Swimming/chilling = my fav things to do when high.

grayhookups
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by grayhookups » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:44 pm

that kinda pissed me off when chapelle said that at the end of half baked
like wouldnt he rather be able to smoke weed and get pussy
maryjane was a bitch in that movie
everything is better when stoned....period

weedman
Why Hello There !

salvia

Post by weedman » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:51 pm

salvia fuckin rocks :lol:

weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:55 pm

sex is bliss my friends. But if youre not in a rush, then take your time, its worth it. :lol:
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]

Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Genius » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:18 am

I dunno why, but I don't like condoms very much.. I can't feel a thing with a condom on. I guess I'm one of those guys who just don't do too well with the rubber.. :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:55 am

Genius wrote:I dunno why, but I don't like condoms very much.. I can't feel a thing with a condom on. I guess I'm one of those guys who just don't do too well with the rubber.. :(
Question

Answer

8)