Sex

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by Funk Doctor » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:03 am

My girlfriend has bisexual tendencies too, when we go out together to a party or a club or whatever, she's always dancing with the hottest chicks, right before my eyes. Amazing. But as far as threesomes go, I'll pass. Call me weird, but I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in fucking a random chick, no matter how hot she is.

Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Midnight Toker » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:10 am

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote: Call me weird, but I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in fucking a random chick, no matter how hot she is.
You're weird :P
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:17 am

Midnight this is all a lie wrote:
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote: Call me weird, but I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in fucking a random chick, no matter how hot she is.
Really bro, Your fucking odd... I remeber meeting up with this chick up north here in michigan, Lived up in the boonies... She knew how to give some good... Well ya get the idea.. Someone here knows more about this, And she knows who she is...

Mmm, Im drunk as fuck, Sex is good. :lol:

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by Funk Doctor » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:55 am

Midnight this is all a lie wrote:
If you had a girlfriend like mine, you'd be too tired anyway :lol:

Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Midnight Toker » Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:46 pm

Shit man, im going through the biggest drought i've had since i lost my V-Plates. It's been nearly two months, i'm starting to forget what it feels like! Right now i'd take anything witha pussy and a pulse! (well, not really, but i'm getting close)
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!

Post by Caro » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:00 pm

Midnight this is all a lie wrote:He means that if she's bi and they start going at it with this girl, she might take a shine to her or think that this girl has more to offer her than our Stu and maybe dumping him for this girl. That's really unlikely though man and really a worst case scenario, i sincerely doubt it'll happen.
Why must guys be so scared of this!? I could be having awesome lebian sex every day if only both of our boyfriends were cool with it.

:evil:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]

13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 13laze » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:30 pm

I for one am totally for dem chick's that like to get freaky leaky :lol:

Kal-El
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Kal-El » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:54 am

Just lately my girl and I have been trying to find couples. We've been searching different adult sites. I thought at first she only wanted to have fun on cam and stuff but shes dead serious about meeting someone we BOTH like. I kind of mixed feelings about this. Especially since my gf can get extremely jealous. But I have not intentions on fucking another girl I really wanna watch her. We'll see what happens i guess.

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:05 am

weedguru caro wrote:
Midnight this is all a lie wrote:He means that if she's bi and they start going at it with this girl, she might take a shine to her or think that this girl has more to offer her than our Stu and maybe dumping him for this girl. That's really unlikely though man and really a worst case scenario, i sincerely doubt it'll happen.
Why must guys be so scared of this!? I could be having awesome lebian sex every day if only both of our boyfriends were cool with it.

:evil:
The more i hear you talk like this, The more id love to talk to you one on one, But also the more you intimidate me... Lol..

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:50 am

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:My girlfriend has bisexual tendencies too, when we go out together to a party or a club or whatever, she's always dancing with the hottest chicks, right before my eyes. Amazing. But as far as threesomes go, I'll pass. Call me weird, but I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in fucking a random chick, no matter how hot she is.
I duno bro, if my girl was with me I'd have no problem fuckin some chick we just met..but I hate just going out on my own when I'm single, blinking and waking up next to some girl the next day, trying to remember how we met and what her name is. Now that can get annoying the millionth time around.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Bonglovingirl » Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:03 pm

Old thread but at least I used the search function!!

My boyfriend and I have such unbelievably hot sex in general but when I'm high it is so much more intense. Last night I smoked a couple bowls, before we had sex. Then I started smoking my after bomb sex J, when he decided to give me that special attention..wow....feels even better when you're actually smokingat the time rather than just high..and the sex after that..wow..just wow..I know you all know this, but sex is absolutely supercalifragulous.

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!

Post by Caro » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:06 pm

Thanks to a hands free water toy, I've actually managed to pop one off while smoking. Now that's intoxicating.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]

13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 13laze » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:35 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

Twiztidrozary
Casual toker
Casual toker

Does this make me a whore?

Post by Twiztidrozary » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:55 pm

I enjoy sex so freaking much...especially when I'm getting stoned. I love it to death, it feels good. And I like to make my boyfriend feel so good too.

Hey, I just learned I can be high (but not stoned) (yet) and type correct englishat the same time.

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Eugene » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:27 pm

Sex is such a weird topic of discussion. I think it's one thing that a couple needs to experience before making any serious commitment. Some may feel that I'm being skewed, but, a lot of times it can make or break a relationship. As shallow as that sounds, it's true. My last girlfriend and I dated for a little over two months, we had sex about a month into it. The weeks after she and I had sex, things were different. Now, I'm not sure why, but they were. I broke up with her about a week ago, because it wasn't what I thought it was going to be, and I came to realize that when she and I first had sex. She felt the exact same way, now we're just good friends. I feel that once you hit a certain age, unless for religious or personal beliefs, sex is an integeral part of a relationship.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]