Dont Run from THE COPS

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Thu May 26, 2005 11:06 pm

ive run many a time and never once been caught
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri May 27, 2005 1:30 am

tweedle wrote:
BGDetroit wrote:I know what hes talking about. Its a thing thats made out of glass and the size of a blunt and hollow. Not sure if theres a bowl on it or not. Ive never seen one in person but ive seen them online.
thats not a blunt tho, a blunt is a cigar paper with weed inside it. As far as I know you dont get glass cigar paper.
That glass hollow thing is used for smoking crack

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Fri May 27, 2005 1:42 am

tweedle wrote:
BGDetroit wrote:I know what hes talking about. Its a thing thats made out of glass and the size of a blunt and hollow. Not sure if theres a bowl on it or not. Ive never seen one in person but ive seen them online.
thats not a blunt tho, a blunt is a cigar paper with weed inside it. As far as I know you dont get glass cigar paper.
Its not meant blunt as in a cigar gutted and rolled with herb. Blunt is a slang term.

These things are sold in headshops and stores called blunts. Thats what they are.

They're purpose i do not know, But i know what im talking about.

WG Higher, Bro, Belive me, I know what a crack pipe looks like.

But really these things are sometimes even colered and color changing glass like pipes and bongs. How often do you see a CCG crack pipe?

Cheeba
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Re: Dont Run from THE COPS

Post by Cheeba » Fri May 27, 2005 12:46 pm

LilToker1229 wrote:Never run from the cops. I ran away about 2 months ago but I just remembered it happened. We decided to go smoke on a hill with a road next too it. So we got super blitzed off a glass blunt. It was like 8 when we left some hideout we had in a bunch of bushes. Well I was the first one to spot the cops. We were kinda of on a cliff thing like 10 feet above the road when I spot the cops. I live about 5 minutes away it took us 2 hours to get home. :shock: I treated it like a video game I pretened I was a transformer.

I am the biggest out of all our little group of friends. So I led the way. I was tearin the bushes in front of litterly ripping them from the ground and tearing out the roots. I was so sick expect the part about the cops chasing me. But it ended up all good cause we all made it home safe and sound. except I fell of a cliff about 8 feet high
I never have to run from police. So it doesn't really bother me, but if the time came, I guess Id have to. Fuck just sitting there and getting caught.
"Make this right mayne, stop at the light mayne, my yesternight thang got me hung off the night train."

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Fri May 27, 2005 2:29 pm

BGDetroit wrote:
tweedle wrote:
Its not meant blunt as in a cigar gutted and rolled with herb. Blunt is a slang term.

These things are sold in headshops and stores called blunts. Thats what they are.

They're purpose i do not know, But i know what im talking about.

WG Higher, Bro, Belive me, I know what a crack pipe looks like.

But really these things are sometimes even colered and color changing glass like pipes and bongs. How often do you see a CCG crack pipe?
I know what you're talkin about, my boy Chris has one of those, and you can pull a little tube thing in and out to change how much weed you wanna put in right?
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by WidespreadDead » Fri May 27, 2005 9:37 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:
tweedle wrote:
That glass hollow thing is used for smoking crack
dont you need a metal pipe to smoke crack?

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sat May 28, 2005 3:01 pm

You guys arent talking about a chillum are you?
Get busy living or get busy dying.

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by WidespreadDead » Sat May 28, 2005 3:06 pm

cutthecashflow wrote:You guys arent talking about a chillum are you?
thats what i was thinking

mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by mac dre » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:44 pm

someone said chillum on the first page...
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite

blackecho101
Why Hello There !

Post by blackecho101 » Sat Jun 25, 2005 2:33 am

ive smoked outta one of those 'glass blunts' my friend has one thats white with a yellow end, looks like a filter, its soposed to look like a cigerette but it doesnt really, its just a glass hallow tube with a filter in it

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:00 am

hollow glass tube thingy..crack pipe.

I have used crack regularily before, this is pipe very similar to what we had.

pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by pirate » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:20 am

glass chillum..

is this it?...

edit: chillums have "stones" (stoppers) inside..what you can use to regulate the amount of weed in it...depending is you have stones of different sizes..
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com

[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →

Post by weedguru tom » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:28 am

we've been chased so much by police (our group), most of the time its this quarry we go to smoke n do stupid stuff in, ive only ever drivin off fast from police twice, in a car its harder to hide.

think
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by think » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:26 am

i never run from police, i always stay and talk to them..
ive been able to talk my way out of it and get me as well as whoever im with off every time, too easy

++ZER0++
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by ++ZER0++ » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:33 am

i dont like 2 run, it kills my high. The cops havent arrested me because im cooperative and they just confiscate my weed and let me go with a warning