Dont Run from THE COPS

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Cap'n Peg Leg » Thu May 24, 2007 12:52 am

eh, running is usually a bad idea, unless you know you are gonna get caught. Like, if you are takin a hit off a pipe or something and a cops rolls up, pocket that thing and fuckin book, jump over a few fences, find a good place to hide and chill there for like an hour. look on the bright side, you have a pipe to keep you busy ;) but seriously, if you dont think you can make it if you run, dont do it, hella more trouble if you get caught running then if you just stay there. just dont incriminate yourself, and remember, unless they have reasonable suspicion, they cant legally search you, and if they do anyways, you can file a motion to supress the charges cause the evidence was obtained illegaly (having a para-legal for a mom kicks ass sometimes =D)
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success

I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD

cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by cdc » Thu May 24, 2007 10:59 am

Iggy115 wrote:cops carry too much shit to run and catch many people... basically run like hell and jump over as much crap as possible
unless they have their k9 friends, then the best idea is to either jump straight on the ground and cover your head cause those dogs are ruthless, well at least the ones here are people have been mauled by them :shock:
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]

osirus15
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by osirus15 » Sun May 27, 2007 6:07 pm

i dont knwo what the fuck you all are talking about but this is a glass blunt... you pull the inside tube all the way down pack it full of weed and as you smoke it and it starts to turn to ash you push the inside tube up until its all the way inside and your weed is gone..... they get you soooo fucking blazed

http://www.glasspipes.org/Images/ThumbN ... GP2746.JPG

the picture kinda sucks and you cant see the inside tube that you move really... if i can ill get a picture of my buddies glass blunt and post it... dont get it wrong... they are called glass blunts because they smoke like a blunt.... not because its in a blunt wrap...

shane_paul13
Why Hello There !

Post by shane_paul13 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:17 pm

i always run lol i had one chasin me for like a hour when i skipped off school and he saw me and my friends sittin around with a popper bottle

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:14 am

I have a story you guys might like, one time me and a few friends were leaving a party... half way back home we started smoking whilst walking.. it was 2 am and we were walking past a Vons grocery store.. we see a cop suv.. me and one of my friends jet behind a hill... while the other two were laying low behind a hill that was behind us (since they themselves were lagging behind) the cop as it turned out saw us and chased us... we were blocked behind a 9 foot gate.. and the only way was down unless you jumped damn high... 5 minutes past and the cop is flashing his light right by the bush we were hiding behind... we were thinking about climbing the ginormous gate but then the cop called in for a k9.... we booked... thank god the cop let us go! Heh..
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Stash*
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Stash* » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:42 am

i think that shit is hillarious!!

'it all went well.. exept i fell off a cliff about 8 feet high'
hahahahahah
'They both smoked pot, that's jive talk for marijuana.'

haki789
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by haki789 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:23 pm

weedguru ;) wrote:we've been chased so much by police (our group), most of the time its this quarry we go to smoke n do stupid stuff in, ive only ever drivin off fast from police twice, in a car its harder to hide.
why the hell did drive when high man i can't even distingish left from right when im high once i pissed my pants just trying to get my friend in and out of a window both times haha its embarissing but what the hell

haki789
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by haki789 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:34 pm

Dr. Greenthumb wrote:
shauncashin wrote:glass blunt, that would fuck you up, inhalin all those glass chemicals.

but anyways me and my buddy were carrying a 12 pack in our hands each. we were fuckin ripped & a pig rolls up and 2 narcs step outta the car. not thinkin straight and we were 14 yrs old, we ran. We had to book and hop sum fences. At the end of it all there were 3 broken bottles and the rest were mad shook. FUCKIN PIG MOTHERFUCKERS!
Dont call them motherfuckers for attempting to pull over two 14year olds with cases of beer walking down the street. Cops can be pigs but not for pulling over 2 young teenagers with cases of beer.
i was totin more shit than that by the time i was 14 DAMN don't be so harsh man cops ARE pigs they should rot i live the peaceful only ganga for me but NAW cops just be hatin trying cop me for some shit i aint do damn they tried to pull me for 7 fucking burgleries man i won't get off my ass scratch my fucking ass thats messed up

xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by xNubletx » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:02 pm

What do you dress like? What do you act like? How do you treat others? Cops profile people not by their skin, but by how they act and what they wear. If you're respectful and act mannered, you'll be fine.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/IceGamer/liverasta.png[/img]

mr_pickle
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr_pickle » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:14 pm

i was totin more shit than that by the time i was 14 DAMN don't be so harsh man cops ARE pigs they should rot i live the peaceful only ganga for me but NAW cops just be hatin trying cop me for some shit i aint do damn they tried to pull me for 7 fucking burgleries man i won't get off my ass scratch my fucking ass thats messed up
haha can i get a translation

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:45 pm

mr_pickle wrote:
haha can i get a translation
I had more shit on me at that time than that by the time I was 14 DAMN don't be so harsh man cops ARE pigs they should rot. I live peacefully only ganja for me but NOW cops are just hating, trying to bust me for some shit I didn't do, they tried to pull me for seven burglaries, man I can't get off my ass or scratch my ass without having them breathe down my neck (last part was tought up by me)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:45 pm

wow...looks like someone needs to go back to 7th grade and learn English.
Peace Not Greed.

Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Accident_of_Birth » Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:14 am

Being the fat fuck that I am, running would just getme in deeper shit, never had to though.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:29 pm

tweedle wrote:Hes said it in a couple of posts, I think we got a poser
lol u guys need to lighten up but ya...who the fuck pretends to be a transformer?!?!?

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:04 pm

haki789 wrote:
Dr. Greenthumb wrote:
shauncashin wrote:glass blunt, that would fuck you up, inhalin all those glass chemicals.

but anyways me and my buddy were carrying a 12 pack in our hands each. we were fuckin ripped & a pig rolls up and 2 narcs step outta the car. not thinkin straight and we were 14 yrs old, we ran. We had to book and hop sum fences. At the end of it all there were 3 broken bottles and the rest were mad shook. FUCKIN PIG MOTHERFUCKERS!
Dont call them motherfuckers for attempting to pull over two 14year olds with cases of beer walking down the street. Cops can be pigs but not for pulling over 2 young teenagers with cases of beer.
why the fuck are you talking like this now? All the other shit i read from you you're all nice little white boy grammar.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS