never take a final while high

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

purple_ozark_haze
Casual toker
Casual toker

never take a final while high

Post by purple_ozark_haze » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:32 am

never take an English final while high and write about some stupid ass shit lol. not a good idea. well i'm new here but a long time friend and lover of the sweet woman who never asks more more than 10-20 minutes of my time, Mary Jane.

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:07 am

man i feel u
all of my end year A-Levels (and since i was resiting, i was doing all my A-level tests at one point at end of year, i turned up either high, or completely drunk) worries my mates a little as i would drive there in that condition too :lol: haha
i was even sparking up like minutes before the exam started... wish i hadnt, i got all D's and E's, which really sucks, cos first year i was gettin A's and B's =/
ohh well, i got an overall 2C's and one D =/ lol
Image Image Image <- My old account

thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thnkgod4weed » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:46 pm

Actually i do better in classes when mildly high, fo some reason i understand better.
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D

purple_ozark_haze
Casual toker
Casual toker

haha

Post by purple_ozark_haze » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:03 pm

thnkgod4weed wrote:Actually i do better in classes when mildly high, fo some reason i understand better.
haha yeah i know what ya mean, midly high is ok, but i was trippin balls. and today and im gettin my new pipe =)

Stash*
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Stash* » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:37 pm

I've never gone to school high, I have all my friends convinced that I'm straight edge, except for a few that I burn with like every day. ;)

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:59 pm

its hit or miss when i go to school high. sometimes i mega focus and get super good, like when i got 83% on a world issues test. other times i cant concentrate at all and end up doodling all period.

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mingusfan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:08 pm

I took every one of my finals last semester completely fucked up. For me school is so easy that I make it a habit to smoke more when i have important shit (Like the ACT lol) either way, I do just as well stoned or not, so its not a big deal. A lot of people cant write choerent thoughts on paper sucked up however.

Taking notes off the board or from a lecture is hard as hell tho becuase I cant spell high for somereason
Charles Mingus is god.

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by logically » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:38 am

hey mingusfan, you a bass player?? Are you a jazz musician of sorts??? I like him as well.

On topic:
I would generally get high before school, skip lunch to get high (and eat some good food). and dip out early to roadie back home... :D

Yeah school times were high days for me... Oh to go back in time...

fps_N0ga
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by fps_N0ga » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:23 pm

I wrote my French exam stoned, subject was: write an essay, imagine the weirdest dream ever... that was hilarious xD wrote some serious crazy stuff, basically I dreamed that I'm alone and all around me there is only white space, no1 with me, nothing around me, when was going forwards i could see future in different colors, like blue trees, green chicks and stuff, i could see myself etc xD when was going back i could see past and all that shit also in different colors lael, I just loved it, I got 8/10 for it, teacher said "very interesting idea, though too weird" (translated from french by me!)

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Fri May 18, 2007 9:55 pm

i just took my chem test completely blazed cause i didnt have to go to school until an hour later. did a little wake and bkae then failed the shiznit out of a chem final. it only took me 15 min to take the final!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mingusfan » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:01 am

thnkgod4weed wrote:Actually i do better in classes when mildly high, fo some reason i understand better.
Agreed....not totally zonked or anything, but a nice joint in the morning is so nice and really motivates me to do well (which seems ass-backwards).
Charles Mingus is god.

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:23 am

I took my world history final (the end of year one) stoned out of my mind... commended performance. Only people that got commended performance on it was me and this girl (who was stoned too, and also the one I was talking about in that other post in guru council). Kinda funny but sad, two stoners -stoned- did better than everyone else in the class.
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: never take a final while high

Post by omnific.dc » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:58 am

Reminds me of this dude called Jade in Thailand, got fully toked before taking an exam and ope he got an F.