Don't drive while high

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

fatkitchen
Casual toker
Casual toker

Don't drive while high

Post by fatkitchen » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:39 pm

One of my good friends, Brian, decided one day that he would get drunk and high and go out driving around the state of PA with three other people in the car. Anyway, what happened was at some point of their adventure a girl in the back seat saw a cop and screamed "COP". Well brian thought she was joking so he swerved around the road.
Well what do you know, a few minutes later they got pulled over. He was searched and was found with 10 grams of weed. He is going to go to court soon. The minimum fine he will pay is 350 and the minimum jail time is 2 days. Maximum fine is 5000 and maximum jail time is 2 years. To sum this whole thing up...DON'T DRIVE UNDER THE FUCKEN INFLUENCE!

weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:49 pm

Theres a difference between driving high and driving drunk. Look it up.

You guys drove drunk, which led to your stupidity, which led to you getting caught. The End.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by MatteN » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:23 am

i drive high all the time, it's easy as fuck and you can function....driving drunk is close to impossible lol i never ever do that, my good friend totaled his car that way and had to flee the scene of the accident in order to avoid felony charges lol.

He fucked up a highway side railing with a fierceness.

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mingusfan » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:22 pm

weedguru+chrisisonfire wrote:Theres a difference between driving high and driving drunk. Look it up.

You guys drove drunk, which led to your stupidity, which led to you getting caught. The End.
AMEN, driving stoned simply takes some practice but you can get it. Drunk driving is just stupid, never drive under the influence
Charles Mingus is god.

nixon
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by nixon » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:22 am

Driving stoned doesn't affect me at all, infact, I think I probably drive better while high. There's the occasional stoned fuckup at round-a-bouts etc but it's never serious ;p
[b][color=green]let the good times roll[/color][/b]

asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by asswipe » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:55 am

I drive my bycicle drunk,, does that count :O
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x

Junipera
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Junipera » Tue May 15, 2007 4:59 am

I always drive high, it was pretty scary on 420 when cops were all over and we had a ton of people in the car all holding.

I drove drunk once, I was so scared all I could do was drive in a straight line, when i had to turn i missed by about 20 feet and almost went in the ditch.

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Tue May 15, 2007 5:06 am

asswipe wrote:I drive my bycicle drunk,, does that count :O
haha actually...at least in CA that is considered a crime DUI actually, not that any cop is gonna enforce it but it does count as a DUI if you are seriously fucked up out of your mind

ya original poster... your freind is the type of person that makes marijuana users look retarded because then people that dont know the turth go on saying that marijuana is dangerous when it is actually not... dont drink/blaze ESEOCAILLY DRIVE if you guys cant even handel yourselves
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Tue May 15, 2007 1:08 pm

when i'm high, i drive sooo perfectly.
everything flows like i want.

i even smoke WHILE driving.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Tue May 15, 2007 1:51 pm

ahahaaa i can just imgaine (not your name ^^ ) you or anyone else driving high you think your the best.... then your see behind your car... run over children, screamin grannies, fire hydrants blowing up, lamp posts down MUAHAHAHA social chaos

:D
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

smokin_scott
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by smokin_scott » Tue May 15, 2007 2:36 pm

sickkid90 wrote:ahahaaa i can just imgaine (not your name ^^ ) you or anyone else driving high you think your the best.... then your see behind your car... run over children, screamin grannies, fire hydrants blowing up, lamp posts down MUAHAHAHA social chaos

:D
hahaha sounds like a good day!
I took an I.Q test the other day and the results were negative!
[img]http://file026b.bebo.com/0/large/2007/03/02/11/61808774a3748274025b476727245l.jpg[/img]

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Thu May 17, 2007 8:21 pm

i smoke while driving all the time. coming home from work light up a jay and cruise. its so relaxing...
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

jeepman137
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by jeepman137 » Sat May 19, 2007 6:55 pm

i'll be honest. i like driving stoned. more than a few times ive rolled 2 blunts, just got in my jeep, and drove. couple times me and a buddy or two just roll a blunt or 2 and drive through the hill towns around here. i can drive fine high, been doing it for over a year now. fun as hell to just drive and pass a blunt.

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Wed May 23, 2007 11:54 pm

swanee89 wrote:i smoke while driving all the time. coming home from work light up a jay and cruise. its so relaxing...
exactly
cruise control ftw.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Wed May 30, 2007 3:25 pm

o, and you have to have the seat reclined to the max
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart