Never take a shit when high!!!!

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1182
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:19 am
Location: WA
Contact:

Post by blazedsubaru » Fri May 25, 2007 10:45 pm

I think I just shit out a string.
What the fuck?
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

User avatar
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3435
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate » Fri May 25, 2007 11:06 pm

yea, what the fuck ?
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

xNubletx
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu May 24, 2007 3:37 am
Contact:

Post by xNubletx » Mon May 28, 2007 3:42 am

'.imagine wrote:try it
it's free.
satisfaction not really guaranted.
but still.
show your toilet you still can drop rains of fire in it while baked.
That's one thing everyone can enjoy; A jay and an annihilated thunder mug.

mingusfan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:26 pm
Contact:

Post by mingusfan » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:47 am

I always have to piss right before i green up my bowls. Its annoying, i get it all ready and then I have to go delay my smoking to relive myself.


P.S. It's always a good practice to "take care of business" before a smoke. That way you are totally comfortable during.
Charles Mingus is god.

User avatar
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2689
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku » Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:21 pm

Wow, I don't know how I missed this thread before, but this is comedy gold.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

User avatar
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1550
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:35 pm

mingusfan wrote:I always have to piss right before i green up my bowls. Its annoying, i get it all ready and then I have to go delay my smoking to relive myself.


P.S. It's always a good practice to "take care of business" before a smoke. That way you are totally comfortable during.
I'd say a good 65% of the time I have to piss right before I smoke too. I guess I get a little excited.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

User avatar
spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 448
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by spidermanlovesmj » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:55 am

SToNeR ChRiS wrote:
mingusfan wrote:I always have to piss right before i green up my bowls. Its annoying, i get it all ready and then I have to go delay my smoking to relive myself.


P.S. It's always a good practice to "take care of business" before a smoke. That way you are totally comfortable during.
I'd say a good 65% of the time I have to piss right before I smoke too. I guess I get a little excited.
yeah
its probably nerves

User avatar
dr.Spock
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 891
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:58 am
Contact:

Post by dr.Spock » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:19 am

blazedsubaru wrote:I think I just shit out a string.
What the fuck?
maybe dental floss? I've seen a video where a guy ties a button to the end of a long piece of floss, and he swallows the button and a lot of the floss but not all of it. he later poos out the button, thus having floss running throughout his entire body!
[img]http://www.imageannex.com/out.php/i1034_prairiedogds2.gif[/img]

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2352
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:51 am
Contact:

Post by Jay212 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:35 am

show me this video. i need to see it!!
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

User avatar
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1550
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:53 am

dr.Spock wrote:
blazedsubaru wrote:I think I just shit out a string.
What the fuck?
maybe dental floss? I've seen a video where a guy ties a button to the end of a long piece of floss, and he swallows the button and a lot of the floss but not all of it. he later poos out the button, thus having floss running throughout his entire body!
Imagine yanking the floss on each side. You'd rip him apart from the inside.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

User avatar
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2689
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:09 am

No, you'd tear the floss.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

User avatar
mr_pickle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:41 am
Contact:

Post by mr_pickle » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:37 am

yeah shit i wanna see this video too now haha

User avatar
Diesel
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:31 am
Contact:

Post by Diesel » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:16 am

i love to poop when high

IT FEELS SO GOOD :shock:
not diareha lol

User avatar
Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 910
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by Vinyl » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:39 am

you guys are SO weird. i laughed SO hard. :D
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece

SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: some were in hell
Contact:

Post by SomeONE? » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:51 am

you feel so good after a nice fat shit :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users