Do not pick up the phone when you're mom calls..

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sun May 13, 2007 10:55 pm

I can do it easily, but it pokes out so you can see the crease of it easily.
Peace Not Greed.

Anonymous Dude
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Anonymous Dude » Sun May 13, 2007 11:02 pm

spidermanlovesmj wrote:
Anonymous Dude wrote:she found rolling papers/lighter in my wallet and took them, said if i ever smoke again she'd kick me out
how do you fit rolling papers and a lighter in your wallet?? :O
zig zags fit perfectally, i could probably fit a few packs actually

asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by asswipe » Mon May 14, 2007 2:54 pm

Are you serious?!
this sounds like a call from heaven!
someone on the other line to talk to, and to order as many macdonalds munchies as you crave for! what else you want?
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x

Cap'n Peg Leg
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Cap'n Peg Leg » Wed May 23, 2007 11:31 pm

hahaha, that happened the other day, my mom called, wanted to know what I wanted, I ended up getting 4 double cheese burgers, a large order of fries, stole my little brothers medium fries lol, and 2 sodas XD that was fuckin awesome
my mom told me to stop smoking so much, she doesnt have money for that much food all the time lmao
i love my mom =D
I will never compromise my ideals to achieve someone else's defenition of success

I am a PROUD PRUNEDALE POTHEAD

mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr.hookah » Fri May 25, 2007 12:27 am

sickkid90 wrote:i dont knwo what its from,... but i've started studduring a little bit... not a lot at all.. but every now and then i have trouble with words when im not high.. this began after i smoked weed...

i know this one kid who smokes a lot and he studders so much could it be cuz of weed?
EXACT SAME THING HAPPANED TO ME!! IT MUST BE FROM WEED!

What are the chances we both started having problems with words after we started smoking. It still happans. Instead of saying "i need to go to the store to buy some milk" Ill be like " i need to um uh go tow i mean to the swor i mean store to uhhh damn what was i saying? Oh ya to buy milk"

lol maybe im just wierd. And its not realy studdering for me so i guess its not the same lol

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Fri May 25, 2007 12:47 am

I'm kinda like will shatner now, like how he talks but I started stuttering like a mother fucker after i started smokin bud.
Peace Not Greed.

osirus15
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by osirus15 » Sun May 27, 2007 6:01 pm

fuck that.... if i can talk to the cops staring them in the eye when blazed out of my skull... then i can talk to my mom on the phone and get me some fuckin food :-D

t3h_shitz
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by t3h_shitz » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:38 am

Man I've started to get hung up on words too. And it slowed down after I took a break from the bud. It didn't stop completely, but it was only a week break. Hopefully it isn't permanent or anything.

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:58 am

Call ur mom a fuckin' hypocrite, because that some bullshit right there, if shes going to kick u out if she catches u smoking again if she use to grow and toke wtf....its like wtf is she thinking.....thats the shit that pisses me off.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:58 am

I get tongue tied a lot :) hurah for weed éh :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:40 am

Jay212 wrote:Lol I don't think ive ever met someone who slurs words when they're high. I know this one guy who starts to studder and shit like that but no slurring. It would be funny to see because they'd be all high and talking slowly, but drunkish at the same time too.
agreed i only slurr when im proper drunk

i can talk when im cained to an extent and ordering loads of shit is the way when your stoned man

giraffes
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re:

Post by giraffes » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 pm

SpRi7e wrote:at least she didn't find your weed :-D

My moms stolen lighters and cigs and other shit from me so many times it pisses me off cuz she searches my room every single fucking day.

my stepmom once walked into my growing closet, and said "i never knew that you knew how to plant a garden."

god i love haveing an immigrant stepmom lol:P :bonghit:
Make tacos, Not war[/b]