dont think about your apperence

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

BrainDead247
Casual toker
Casual toker

dont think about your apperence

Post by BrainDead247 » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:05 am

if you do, your happy at first, and then you develop tunnel vision and you start to look different and then totally fuckes up your entire self esteem, also dont think too much, otherwise you think you have just thought of the meaning of life or sumething relaly important, but in reality you just sound like an absolute retard, i once thought the government controlled the weather to control when people come out n shit and it made complete sence at the time, but then my friend told me what ive been doing and just sounded like a retard.

13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 13laze » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:33 am

:lol: If you pay no attention to your appearance you'll look like a dirt bag ;).

I get what your saying though. People's personalities can change when they get too self/image conscious.

And about that government paranoia thing.... you're right... it's all true.... :lol: j/k.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:46 am

I know what you mean der Braindead, about the whole thinking something stupid that makes sense at the time, but in reality it's really dumb...

and with the appearance thing, I use to get alittle freaked out about my self when I first started getting high... but it didn't effect me later on.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:34 am

wtf government controlled weather? heh, you do get retarded when your high. lol. well, i really pay attention to the way i walk when im high.
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:32 pm

ya man i fucking hate that shit, "hmm do i look ok, am i waking in a straight line, is my shirt on backwards?" hate it i hate it hate it. usually smoking more cures that though, hehe then u just walk around and everone knows ur stoned but who care

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:42 pm

i love it when your totally blitzed and have no idea whats goin on then you walk into a gas station or a market to get some snacks and you look down. your shirt is just covered in pot ash and little pieces of green. your all like "O SHIT!!!1!!11!" and wipe it all of real quick as if nobody noticed as you were floating through the isles and shit. happens to me all the time
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:47 pm

haha thats how my mom busted me....just laying on the bed watching tv smoking...hmm foooooddd go to the kitchen Hi moom, umm honey whats that on ur shirt...ummmmm iiiddkkkk :lol:

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:54 pm

i go to this one local gas station stoned so many times. the clerk that works there is soooo cool. he keeps a stash of oke-doke cheese popcorn behind the counter for me cause they always run out of it. hes so chill

reminds me of a story about my stoner dad: his first job was at a gas station. one day a guy walks in and asks if he wants to smoke. pops says, 'hell ya" so they go to the back room and get their smoke on. then a customer walks in and my dad has to go take care of them. when he comes back to the room, the guys gone along with a couple cartons of cigs. the next day he was fired cause they said he stole the cigs and what was he gonna do? say, "no, no. you see, i was smokin some reefer with this guy in the back and..."

when he told me that story i just laughed my ass off. gotta love pops
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:12 am

i woulda been like mannn i was to busy smokin this joint no way i coulda stole cigs, dont they have cameras anyways?

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:14 am

not back in '75. well, im sure they did, but you get the point
-Captain Beefheart

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:52 am

ohh yeah hehe the 70s....that really sucks hope he didn't like his job :p

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:57 am

lol, I look like shit no matter how good I look, I really couldn't care less about my appearance :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:10 pm

government controls the weather... i can see where your coming from, yes its all clear now...... oh crap im thinking the same stoner thoughts
Four star familiar.

stonedrippedtwisted
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by stonedrippedtwisted » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:37 am

i think about my appearance when im cained all the time but i just think theres nothing i can change now so fuck it and chatting on about nothing is half the fun of being stoned! i do it all of the time