ride a bike...

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_waffles

ride a bike...

Post by weedguru_waffles » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:23 pm

haha last time i went for a bike ride.. some stupid lady wouldnt move out of my way after i told her to move!! so i tried going around her.. fell off the damn bike.... n the l;ady just stared at me for 5 mins n didnt say anything n then just left.... went home after that without realizing what just happend.. n then my mom asks wtf happened to my hand.. hahah i ws bleeding........
anywho....... i forgot to disinfect it... ended up getting an infected hand looks pretty gross now lol hehe although i am kinda amused by poking it with a needle.... =S
haha n its getting worse n worse by the min... lol anywho

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:53 am

ouch. well yeah, falling off a bike sucks, but i've been on a couple of really cool stoned bike rides. just gotta stay on it i guess.
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:07 am

yea, i like to ride to a few local spots and spark up when i feel like changing it up a little bit. the drive back usually sucks though cause your all tired and dont want to have to do a bunch of work to get back home to chill. i usually take my moms bike insteda of my mountain bike because its the most awesome cruser bike in the world. its got a giant, cushy seat with shocks, a shock absorber seatpost, hydrolic shocks on front and a giant set of handle bars. i could cruise on that thing all day.
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:37 pm

that lady is a bitch.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

ethereal14
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by ethereal14 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:17 pm

^ that made me laugh. She IS a bitch.
She just stared?
Nutbar.

-Sheena-
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
And then I smoke two more
~Sublime, smoke two joints~

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:31 pm

Riding a bike downhill while stoned is key. It can be pretty sweet.

I remember this one time i was using my friend's bike and it had a speedometer on it so I wanted to see how fast I could go. I was going about 30 around this little circular road until I saw a car coming straight for me and had to jump off of it. I had a similar scrape as your hand's above my appendix... just about 5 times the size.

That looks like it might scar. :?
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:23 pm

I ghosted my bike down the street in to a telephone pole and I guess you can say I totaled it. It was really fun doing it but now I don't have a bike to ride anymore.
Peace Not Greed.

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:33 pm

lol yeah she was a bitch haha i got few more scratches but eh well they arn't as bad...but eh well

SToNeR ChRiS wrote:Riding a bike downhill while stoned is key. It can be pretty sweet.

I remember this one time i was using my friend's bike and it had a speedometer on it so I wanted to see how fast I could go. I was going about 30 around this little circular road until I saw a car coming straight for me and had to jump off of it. I had a similar scrape as your hand's above my appendix... just about 5 times the size.

That looks like it might scar. :?
hmm probably will scar... haha sound fun... jumping off a bike as a car is heading at you.... ouch...

crazycripple
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by crazycripple » Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:21 am

i love to cruise around on my bike wen im really stoned. Its so
crazy to go down a huge ass hill and no hand it for as long as
you can :D
[url=http://img251.imageshack.us/my.php?image=krummma4.gif][img]http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/6262/krummma4.th.gif[/img][/url]