Don't use a sliding glass door or power windows

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Don't use a sliding glass door or power windows

Post by Weedguru Higher » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:26 pm

I just remembered this all of a sudden...

A few days ago I was over at my gf's parents house. They had let the dogs out and a while later someone asked me to let them in. So I open up the sliding glass door and go to stick my head out to whistle. Except I discovered that there was two sliding glass doors! I smacked my forehead with a loud thump into the second double glass door...Everybody frigging started laughing...I had a bump and a red spot smack dab in the middle of my forehead!!I couldn't believe my stupidity, it was almost kinda embarassing..then my gf kindly pointed out how clean the glass was so it was no wonder I didn't see it haha

Here's another little story : One night I had left a buddies house late at night (with my dog) after an evening of smoking up. He lives in the middle of nowhere on a dark dirt road so I was like concentrating on my driving. I have power windows so I flicked the switch to open the back one so I could smoke a cig. After a while I threw the butt out the window and continued driving not bothering to close the window. Then it got chilly so I pushed the button to close the window. All of a sudden I hear this muffled yelping sound and was like wtf is that? Couldn't see shit in the car, and couldn't figure out what the hell that noise was, I had completely forgotten about my dog in the car.....after a few moments I then realized I had closed my dogs nose in the window! Poor thing is a mini collie so he has a rather long nose...his yelping was muffled cause he couldn't open his mouth to cry out any louder! And to make matters worse in his panick he had gotten his paw on the power window button, preventing me from lowering it in the front seat !!! I had to slam on the brakes to get him to move off it. I felt so bad...The dogs was fine, although he longer sticks his head out the car window!

weedguru_waffles

Re: Don't use a sliding glass door or power windows

Post by weedguru_waffles » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:04 am

lol yeah I walked into sliding doors before too =\ hahah

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:36 am

i remember one time my friend didnt see his screen door going to the sunroom, and ran into it, broke through tripped and hit his head on the table xD

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:57 pm

When I was working for the furniture moving company I walked through a customers screen door carrying a TV...the dumb lady kept closing the screen door behind us cause she didn't want to let the flies in :roll:

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:When I was working for the furniture moving company I walked through a customers screen door carrying a TV...the dumb lady kept closing the screen door behind us cause she didn't want to let the flies in :roll:
did she yell at you guys? lol

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:03 am

Weedguru Higher wrote:When I was working for the furniture moving company I walked through a customers screen door carrying a TV...the dumb lady kept closing the screen door behind us cause she didn't want to let the flies in :roll:
hahaha :)

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:28 pm

flyinhigh wrote:
did she yell at you guys? lol
Nah, she knew it was her fault.

We had one crazy bitch who yelled at us for wanting to take the door off the hinges (something we often have to do) The front door blocked the stairs leading to the basement so we had no choice. It was -30 celcius and the bitch freaked at us. She was upset her damn bird was gonna freeze!Also nothing was ready to be moved in the house, there was still books in the bookcase and whatnot! I told her to go put the bird in a different room with a blanket over the cage. She was like "who do you think you are telling me what to do" I was like I'm the team leader and you lady, better get on the phone and find yourself another moving company! Then she totally flipped!! I told the guys to pick up the equipment and that we were leaving. The cunt ran outside after us screaming obscenities...she even tried to block the road with her car so we couldn't leave. When I got the truck about 1 inch from her bumper she decided to backup though haha

katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by katielovesbud » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 am

It was the first day of my new job,Im stoned off my ass.things semto be gong well.. then i walked right into a closed, rally clean, lol, sliding glass door. Talk about feeling like a total moron.... :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :stoned2: :stoned2: :stoned2:
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:17 pm

Hahahah, that happened to me ONCE when I was 6 years old we were having dinner in some restaurant with a garden attached to it, the kids were all playing outside so I decided to join them .

Also a freshly cleaned glass sliding door, I missed the opening and plowed into the window and just bounced right back :p

I was startled but didn't cry, had a nasty bump though!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:03 pm

^ hahaha. Bumps suck, when I was little some weirdo kid through a wooden stick at me which had nails in it. :( I got a giant bump n my arm, and then my parents yelled at his parents, and his parents said that he was just showing his love for me. LMAO so lame. That kid was weird as far as I can remember.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Your first true romance :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

giraffes
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by giraffes » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:47 pm

:bonghit: cae back from work, to see my little sister, right out side of the "open" doorway right about to dump my stash into the pool. so i instinctively ran as fast as i can.... you can tell how well that ended, (if you cant figure out what happend, i ended up running head first in to a closed glass sliding door, and ended up in the hospital with a bad concussion. thank god im canadian P :bonghit:
Make tacos, Not war[/b]