never hide your stuff while ur high...

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by ginger chain » Sat Aug 16, 2003 6:52 am

dude courtney im collecting lighters too. i just bought this really cool one its white and its got these trippy eyes all over it :twisted:
the answer could not be completed as dialed!

Stoned_in_the_S.C.
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Stoned_in_the_S.C. » Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:12 am

The best hidding spot i have is my dresser. If you pull the botton drawer out alittle and lift up the drawer comes out and there is a bottom on the dresser so you can move it and you stuff stays in.
I get high on life. Weed just helps.

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GodHand Kronix » Mon Dec 22, 2003 2:08 pm

I lose lighters and gear alot, which is probably why I don't have too much gear anymore. All I have left now is a little steel bowl, a homemade bubbler, and papers. Usually when I lose a lighter, I just take another one from my parents and spark it up :spliff:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..

HitZ-Bongz
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: lighters

Post by HitZ-Bongz » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:01 am

Kegan wrote:Once i had to get extra desperate with lighters. My backpack is like a trashcan on my back. i have no books in it or anything, just trash. so my friend threw away a lighter he had because the flint broke off of it. a day or 2 later my lighter ran out of fluid. i had plenty of weed, a nice pipe, but no maches and the dead lighter. so i dug out the broken lighter which still had gas. i'd push down the gas on the one lighter, then use the flint and the wheel from the other lighter to light it. it was tough withot having 3 or 4 hands but i pulled it off.
HAHA ive done the same thing before :)

CloudHead
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by CloudHead » Sat Feb 21, 2004 9:17 am

haha, i keep all of my stuff in my jewellery boxes >_< but im startin to get sketchy and i need new places... hmm
o_o
[img]http://i.xanga.com/ReiAyanami/tb.gif[/img]
[img]http://a.1asphost.com/Soda/px08.gif[/img]
[img]http://a.1asphost.com/Soda/3752.jpg[/img]
[url=http://sigx.yuriy.net][img]http://sigx.yuriy.net/images/skin/Periwinkle/1/xFierenza.png[/img][/url]

Galactibonga
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Galactibonga » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:12 am

I have about ten thousand lighters i buy them in bulk. its a common problem, when you smoke with other people, your lighter just disapears and no-one knows where it is...suspicious. i dont hide my shit, i just leave everything out, joints blunts bong pipes hookahs everything. my resnts just dont know whats its all for, and they dont ask :D so it all works out
"Buy the ticket... take the ride."

Doped Up Dan
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: lighters

Post by Doped Up Dan » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:06 pm

Kegan wrote:Once i had to get extra desperate with lighters. My backpack is like a trashcan on my back. i have no books in it or anything, just trash. so my friend threw away a lighter he had because the flint broke off of it. a day or 2 later my lighter ran out of fluid. i had plenty of weed, a nice pipe, but no maches and the dead lighter. so i dug out the broken lighter which still had gas. i'd push down the gas on the one lighter, then use the flint and the wheel from the other lighter to light it. it was tough withot having 3 or 4 hands but i pulled it off.

ermm... y didnt u just take the flint out of the one light, and put it in the other, i got bout 10 lighters, all refilable, lol, and only 4 of em got flints hehe, so when 1 runs out, insted of refiling it, i just take rthe flint out, and put it in another
All You Touch and All You See
Is All your Life Will Ever Be
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/burn21.gif[/img]

Saucy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Saucy » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:37 pm

i keep all my shit in those CamelBack Hydration packs they havve a sercret pouch in the back

When you guys are packin a bowl and u set ur lighter down and u forget where it is and get up and come back and it take 10 mins to find it... it pisses me off
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone

Captain
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Captain » Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:06 am

lol I keep my stuff in the same spot all the time never try anywhere different so I never lose it. lighters I lose like remotes, never can find em, one I remebmer lighting a J with the stove top cuz I couldn't find my lighter or any matches
Buddha
[img]http://hightimes.com/420images/5_76-77_R.jpg[/img]

thc.trip
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by thc.trip » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:47 pm

yep, everytime I put my pipe and stash down when I am high I cant find it an hour later and then I get all paranoid about it cause I figure if its not with me it could be anywhere!
[img]http://www.suaturma.com/metalbrasil/caixapreta/imagens/pantera/pantera_dimebag_darrell_01m.jpg[/img]

drosmoker
Why Hello There !

Heh I got it easy as fuck

Post by drosmoker » Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:25 am

I got one super nice little glass piece, one zippo and a sack of weed. I sell all my other shit and just keep everything on me all the time. Never been searched. Been smokin in my house while my parents were home and awake in a different room for 2 years and never been caught... but there have been a couple close calls :idea:
ps... what the hell is that smiley i used? lol
If you want to see some kickass Jackass type stunts, get on over to www.eepthemovie.bravehost.com and check it out. Sign up in the forums too! Me and my buddies are making a full length movie and we need some support.

blueberriesngreenpaint
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by blueberriesngreenpaint » Wed May 25, 2005 5:52 am

I use to keep my shit in my purse in the side zipper inside of it. then one day one of my guy friends being stupid took my purse during class. It wasnt intill the bell rang that i noticed my purse was gone. I freaked out because i had my bowl and a 20 sack in there. Thankfully he gave it back and he didnt swip my weed.
I also use to lose a lot of lighters intill one day i went out to the dollar store and bought a huge pack of lighters then i put them in this glass bowl i have in my room and now i never have problems looking for a lighter.
"Much virture in herbs, little in men."

jointboy_13
Casual toker
Casual toker

a nice hiding place

Post by jointboy_13 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:29 am

ok for every one who needs a hiding place its easy this is howto make one.

supplys:you need some stuff but its not alot.
1.a shoe box
2.a bed
3.a marker
4.your pipes,bongs,weed,hash,whatever.

get the shoe box and write something on it when your not high and make sure it is something you can remember like your car dealer or phone number example honda or 5388811 so just write in mark3r you can see and put it under your bed or even out in the open unless you live with your parents and so now just take your bong and weed out and toke it up.
BANNED FOR BEING A COCK TEASE.

shoe
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by shoe » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:50 am

and why the hell is that a good hiding place that sucks haha i just never take my lighter out unless i need it, cause usually when im smokin the reefer im not smokin it by myself and the people im tokin with always have lighters so i rarely ever need one, except when i am smokin by myself but then i never lose my lighter 8)
[quote="captainMorton"]too bad chuck norris never cries, his tears cure cancer.[/quote]

Hatchetrunner420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Hatchetrunner420 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:15 am

Shit...i'm famous for doin that shit...i alwayshide shit...only to find it days later....i can't even count how often i have hid week only to find it a week or so later. it's nice to find it but it's a buzz kill when you lose it
Inhale/Exhale - I'ma Weed-A-Holic...Smokin till my Lungs Fail