Don't order anything online!!!!

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

andrea9112
Casual toker
Casual toker

Don't order anything online!!!!

Post by andrea9112 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:14 am

NEVER fails!!! everytime I order something I get 2 of each and of course 2 charges!!! this only happens to me when I have had to much!!! lol,lol then a couple days later I get a package with 2 of the same thing in it and I am scratching my head going "how did I mess that up!!!!!" lol,lol,lol ;)

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Re: Don't order anything online!!!!

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:20 am

:/

That's never happened to me. I take my online shopping pretty seriously lol.

So are you saying don't shop online while high or don't shop online at all?

If it's the former..then you kinda have point lol. When I'm high and on Ebay I always end up buying something stupid that I don't need.

andrea9112
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by andrea9112 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:32 am

lol,lol,lol no don't do it after eating or smoking, for me anyway. I honestly can't tell you what i am doing wrong!!!! lol,lol when I am straight I am fine!!! lol,lol :)

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:40 am

LOL

Eating? Does that make you high or something?

I know drinking energy drinks makes me feel like I'm on speed lol.

Maybe you double click on "buy" so that's why it sends two things? Perhappps.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:35 am

i was enjoying buying stuff online. but other circumstances started making my credit card bill look scary so i had to stop online shopping. and it was to bad too, i found super cool jewelery, i can never find stuff i like in stores, and i got these awesome organic lip balms.

my cool coyote bone necklace from baton rouge, Louisiana

andrea9112
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by andrea9112 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

@ abbyroad, lip balm, have you tried natural stores? is it the "bee" kind of lipbalm?? if so yeah you can find that is nature stores. :)

@andriaHRS I make mj sugar cookies. I honestly really don't like smoking it. I have a WICKED WICKED low tolerance for smoking. I can take one hit and I am out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like it I get wicked paranoid, and scared. when I put it in cookies I get a great nice easy feeling. so I have a cookie every 3 to 4 hours so to keep the thc in me to keep the pressure down in my eyes. I never understood why people like weed honestly. I hate the high!!!! THEN I COOKED IT IN COOKIES!! now I KNOW why people smoke it, I assume they get the same feeling I get when I eat it. NO PARANOID FEELINGS AT ALL, NO BEING SCARED, just great great feeling, I LOVE IT!!!!!! lol,lol,lol,lol I look at it as I HAVE to use marajuana, so I want to be able to enjoy it right? right!!! eating it is crazy!!!!!!!! nice and it is not hard to make at all. I did try mj tea and so far haven't gotten that down yet. lol,lol :( ANYTHING not to smoke it!!!! :) funny thing is, I have a big time tolerance to alcohol. for me an "eating" high is like an "acohol" buzz. totallly different experience. omg i am so rambling!!!! LOL ;)

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:30 am

i have a lip balm fetish. so ive tried hundreds of different brands. but orangethyme is by far my favorite. and i can only buy it online through an etsy shop. totally worth it tho.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 am

andrea9112 wrote:@ abbyroad, lip balm, have you tried natural stores? is it the "bee" kind of lipbalm?? if so yeah you can find that is nature stores. :)

@andriaHRS I make mj sugar cookies. I honestly really don't like smoking it. I have a WICKED WICKED low tolerance for smoking. I can take one hit and I am out of my mind!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like it I get wicked paranoid, and scared. when I put it in cookies I get a great nice easy feeling. so I have a cookie every 3 to 4 hours so to keep the thc in me to keep the pressure down in my eyes. I never understood why people like weed honestly. I hate the high!!!! THEN I COOKED IT IN COOKIES!! now I KNOW why people smoke it, I assume they get the same feeling I get when I eat it. NO PARANOID FEELINGS AT ALL, NO BEING SCARED, just great great feeling, I LOVE IT!!!!!! lol,lol,lol,lol I look at it as I HAVE to use marajuana, so I want to be able to enjoy it right? right!!! eating it is crazy!!!!!!!! nice and it is not hard to make at all. I did try mj tea and so far haven't gotten that down yet. lol,lol :( ANYTHING not to smoke it!!!! :) funny thing is, I have a big time tolerance to alcohol. for me an "eating" high is like an "acohol" buzz. totallly different experience. omg i am so rambling!!!! LOL ;)
Weed food is always great for a body high :D

Now you've got me in the mood to make pot cookies.

Sometimes I don't like being really uber high either. Those are the days I have alot on on my mind. When you smoke you just have to chill out, do something you enjoy. Listen to music...or whatever makes you comfortable. Don't focus on the high so much.

ralary
Why Hello There !

Post by ralary » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:12 am

I enjoy buying things online,so I'm so sad to hear it

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:21 pm

I ordered a power cable for my laptop from china in early December. I never received it so the other day I opened a paypal dispute and the guy refunded me. Yesterday it came in the mail...almost 2 months later. So yeah I got it for free hehe

A few years back I ordered something for my kid and got 2 of them, but had only paid for one. I forget what it was.

So far, none of my online shopping experiences have gone wrong

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:24 pm

AbbyRoad wrote:i was enjoying buying stuff online. but other circumstances started making my credit card bill look scary so i had to stop online shopping. and it was to bad too, i found super cool jewelery, i can never find stuff i like in stores, and i got these awesome organic lip balms.

my cool coyote bone necklace from baton rouge, Louisiana
Buy a prepaid mastercard or visa credit card..you can get them everywhere nowadays like at Zellers and some grocery stores. You can get them in amounts from $25 and up. Like the Vanilla Mastercard. That's what I did to solve the credit problem

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Not enough id, so I ordered nothing online.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:55 pm

I've been ordering all kinds of stuff online lately.

I bought a 'The North Face' jacket for my daughter that sells for $140 + tax in the store. I got it on Ebay $40. It was listed a 'pre-owned' but it is in perfect brand new condition. It was probably a demo item or something.

Then I got a pair of Zoo York sneakers for my daughter that would cost me $70 in the store. Got them for $30 on Ebay because they were a demo item. Only thing wrong with them is a few scuffs on the soles.

Gotta love deals like that

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 am

I buy shit on the interwebs all the time. and one time I bought some flavoured molasses thing to use in my waterpipe, but they sent the wrong kind, and after I sent an email about it they sent me an XL pack of the flavour I ordered, and a couple of extras of assorted flavours. some sites really care about customer satisfaction.

senden87

Post by senden87 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:35 pm

andrea9112 wrote:NEVER fails!!! everytime I order something I get 2 of each and of course 2 charges!!! this only happens to me when I have had to much!!! lol,lol then a couple days later I get a package with 2 of the same thing in it and I am scratching my head going "how did I mess that up!!!!!" lol,lol,lol ;)
:lol: I don't know why it's happen to you. :lol: But I enjoy my online shopping.You can try another cart or site to check if have any problem from here you buy stuff. 8)