Just Dont Do it

Share your 'not when stoned' activities with us here...

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →

Post by weedguru tom » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:07 am

theresjust acers n acrers of fields n woodland surrounding my town, so i go out there n starte down at the town from high up fields, you nvr get hassteld by anyone.

Neildo
Why Hello There !

Post by Neildo » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:46 am

don't smoke fat joints then ride a BMX down a hill at 60 KPh. It sounds like fun til you fall. ow.

BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:49 pm

I remember one time, Me and my boy were smoking on this Gazeebo thing, Next thing we see a unmarked 5-0 rolled up, I watched it it look suspicous then it jus stops in the middle of the street and two guys came out. Were at the edge of the woods so its like fuck it run for the woods, Were runnin, Jus woke up and smoked so fucking high as hell. Im looking behind me and i didnt see them, But i didnt see the fallen tree either and my foot hit it and was runnin so i slid forward a good 15 feet or so. Ill never forget that...

Edit: Shit i didnt realise how old this was. Too high to pay attention...

Galactibonga
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Galactibonga » Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:22 pm

Ive never had any problem smokin in the woods. im kinda a nature boy though. if you can manage it, its really nice to smoke at the top of a tall tree. just be careful on your way down. havent fell yet. knock on wood
"Buy the ticket... take the ride."

cannabis420
Casual toker
Casual toker

this sucked

Post by cannabis420 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:08 pm

i was stoned in the woods with my friends and i tried to swing around a tree and i didnt know it was dead so it snapped and i fell and hit the ground hard

Marionette
Casual toker
Casual toker
Location: the 1st level of hell- Limbo- where the virtuous non-believers go

Post by Marionette » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:28 pm

Turtle Slapper wrote:ran threw a glass side panel door when really baked at the time i thought that it was a startrek door
gawd, that's awesome :lol: i can't even begin to express my inner amusement....
Your resident green angel, at your service.

see nick dance
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by see nick dance » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:12 am

I like how alot of these stories start with "i was runnin thru the woods really fast while stoned"

Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Juicy J » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:54 pm

BGDetroit wrote:I remember one time, Me and my boy were smoking on this Gazeebo thing, Next thing we see a unmarked 5-0 rolled up, I watched it it look suspicous then it jus stops in the middle of the street and two guys came out. Were at the edge of the woods so its like fuck it run for the woods, Were runnin, Jus woke up and smoked so fucking high as hell. Im looking behind me and i didnt see them, But i didnt see the fallen tree either and my foot hit it and was runnin so i slid forward a good 15 feet or so. Ill never forget that...

Edit: Shit i didnt realise how old this was. Too high to pay attention...

Oh man I was about to say damn theres alot of new ppl postin on this thread.
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]

SilentDragon
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SilentDragon » Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:22 am

i realy hate it when your getting high with your friends and they start to trip out, i had this one mate who basicly tryed to kill himself coz he though that the "blue ghosts were comeing to eat his dreams away from him" but hes ok now lol
F4T5D 4W X 2
When one little panda pulls on another little pandas underwear, thats sexual harassment

'Towlie"im so high right now"
"wanna get high?"
"dont forget to bring a towl"

blazed4dayz
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by blazed4dayz » Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:14 pm

I walked down this really steep hill once with all these treees and rocks and ice and stuff, and usually i go down it just fine, i ust kinda zigzag down it..but i decided i was to implatiant so i just went straight down, i didnt get hurt till i fell over a rock at the VERY END of the hill.

katielovesbud
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: Just Dont Do it

Post by katielovesbud » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:26 am

Don't ever get high inside wheb you can be ouside where your alone, especially at night with all the stars... :stoned2: :stoned2: It's the best :stoned2: :stoned2:
You are a child of the Universe...no less than the moon and the stars..you have a right to be here