XBOX360

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

PlanetX
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PlanetX » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:09 am

Just got one for christmas, along with gears of war! Fucking amazing on a HiDef Widescreen!
[i]To have no errors[/i]
[i]Would be life without meaning[/i]
[i]No struggle, no joy[/i]

Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Kaynoq » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:26 am

ive had one since spring, my tag is Kaynoq if anyone wants to play somethin online
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:00 pm

Kurywusaki, feel free to add me!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Viewer_Discretion
Loli Genocides

Post by Viewer_Discretion » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:39 pm

I got an xbox 360 for xmas
I have few games
I don't know what games to get
I suck at games like halo and that kinda thing because i donno
It's hard to explain
I have never ever finished a game not even pokemon on game boy color!
I still have sonic for sega and never finished it. I have had it sence i was 7

I'm playing fable. I like it. It's easy.
I'm more into games like fable or FF games.
But do you know any good games for me.
I also don't really understand the whole online thing.
I havn't set it up yet.

Help
Poor is the man Whose Pleasures depend on the permission of another
Screw falling into a group.
I won't conform to your non conformation...

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:19 pm

ok, so you open up the box and you have the cables,powerbox and actualy console all packagede seperately

you put your console somewhere near a television,

you have the powerbox (big brick thing) that has a plug in it, you plug the second part of that cable (the one that has the wierd plug thingie at the end) in the brick (3 pin connector thingie) and the one with many pins in the back of your xbox, looking at your xbox from the back it should be on the left side (you'll see the shapes are the same)

okay, your xbox has power now, now to get video, you have a second cable which divides up into a red white and yellow colored pin at one end, that end goes into the scart block (tiny thingie with three holes on one side with the same colors and alot of pins on the other) and the scart block with the cable plugged in goes into the back of your television, now the other end of this cable has a flat plug about 3cm wide, that one goes into the back to the right (you'll see as the shapes will be the same)

start up yoru xbox and put your tv on AV

there ya go

oh try oblivion, it's an rpg and it's in fantasy setting (it's very easy aswell, everything points itself out)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

xzxandrewxzx
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by xzxandrewxzx » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:54 am

oblivion is one of my favorite games i highly reccomend it, also waiting for fable 2 to come out that game looks great too. and for every one who just got a 360 dont keep it in a closed areas like dwares...i dont think it will harm it but i may be wrong but it will prolly just shut off if it gets too hot, so if you just keep it on top of somthin that will prolly be fine

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:58 am

xzxandrewxzx wrote:oblivion is one of my favorite games i highly reccomend it, also waiting for fable 2 to come out that game looks great too. and for every one who just got a 360 dont keep it in a closed areas like dwares...i dont think it will harm it but i may be wrong but it will prolly just shut off if it gets too hot, so if you just keep it on top of somthin that will prolly be fine
oblivion rules, i just started playing it again. Did all the dark brotherhood quests, i'm gonna focus on doing every single sidequest out there before taking on the main storyline. Which is what i did the first time, start playing and just do the main quest, i'm gonna try and get every achievement in the original game and then buy some of the expansions.

Just bought marvel ultimate alliance and Lost Planet, both very great games, though MUA doesn't really look that next-gen but it's mostly about the gameplay,which is excellent.

next up-mass effect! :)

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:20 am

I finally got a 360 for christmas and we got a 42 inch flatscreen lcd high def tv at the same time. So it looks fucking amazing! I have Dead or Alive 4, Test Drive Unlimited (looks the best by far), and Need for Speed Carbon. I want to play Gears of War on that TV but my parents hate violence and banned M rated games... and yeah. Its amazing.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

xzxandrewxzx
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by xzxandrewxzx » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:00 am

any one play the crackdown demo?....if not you should it is pretty coo. but after you get to lvl 2 in any thing you only have 30 min left

captainMorton
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by captainMorton » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:02 pm

Viewer_Discretion wrote:I got an xbox 360 for xmas
I have few games
I don't know what games to get
I suck at games like halo and that kinda thing because i donno
It's hard to explain
I'm playing fable. I like it. It's easy.
I'm more into games like fable or FF games.
But do you know any good games for me.

if your looking for a really cool fucking game, get Dead rising, it is insane! you get to kill thousands of zombies with anything you can find, it is the zombie game I have been waiting for since I herd of zombie games
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e387/Shortfingers/captainsigcopy.jpg[/img]
[i][b][size=150][color=green]Who am I to Judge who Struck you down?[/color][/size][/b][/i]

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:39 pm

motherfucker... my fourth I REPEAT FOURTH X360 console broke down, all my consoles so far had a malfunction in some way, this time it's the console lagging constantly, making too much sound and not giving any video the first two/three times i start it :/

number five is on the way :?

hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by hashpipe » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:06 pm

hahaha, a friend of mine is hugely into halo. he bought the 360 the day it came out. after a few months it broke because it had bits of plastic between the cooling gel. the second one didnt do anything when you put a game in. same thing is happening to his third thistime.

themagicbus
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by themagicbus » Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:39 am

I play Gears and Call of Duty 3

fuuun games

themagicbus20912

add me
Dune Methane

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:29 am

haha, I'm getting my sixth SIXTH console delivered, with new vga cables.

Yeah, good console, when it works :)

Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Kaynoq » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:10 pm

My friend had to send his in for the first time. I've had mine since spring and it hasn't had a single problem, so I'm one of the lucky ones! :D *knocks on wood*

360 is still the console to have though, all my mates got ps3 and said it blows...

Wii looks fun though, my bro has one, played some of that boxing...thats fun shit

need new 360 games though...havent been playing it, or keeping track of new releases
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]