Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Re: Halo Reach

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Played my best game so far , Elite Slayer on Sword base 25/7 :p

here's the vid :

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileD ... KuRyWuSakI

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH »

Tried to get down on some team slayer with logically last night...but nooooo lol.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e »

I wreck face in this game..

I got it til saturday.. who wants to play?

add me e7iRpS
Peace Not Greed.

jcube69
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by jcube69 »

all should add me...im pro halo 3 havnt gotten use to reach all the way yet has a big diffrent feel to me so im not constantly mvp anymore but ill get there once i start playin hard...........
jcube69_RS
Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Image

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Good game Andria, I'll try to be on earlier next time, 4 am doesn't help with improving your ratings :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH »

^ Too true. I was so off my game. You killed it though. We need to get a huge Wee gee group going.
SpRi7e wrote:I wreck face in this game..

I got it til saturday.. who wants to play?

add me e7iRpS
I can get on right now for like an hour or two. Just lemme know.

And jcube, I'll add ya.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

<Anyone that hasn't added me yet do so, and Logic get your freaking ass online !

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e »

I have today and tomorrow left with this game, I might buy it.. I've been doing rumble pit a lot and almost always end up either first or second, anything less than that then I'll be screaming at the TV
Peace Not Greed.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

haha, yeah man I tend to scream too when I'm in a losing spree :p

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Ho-ly SHIT Sprite, that was awesome!

Me and sprite, 4v4 slayer on boardwalk, two of our teammembers kept teamkilling me so I wanted to boot one of them, apparently the game booted both our teammies so it was 2 on 4.

We won 50 to what, 26 ? Hahha, I got 28 kills and Sprite 16 or 17, it was Epic!

You're way better than I expected Sprite, some very nice shots with the sniperrifle!

here's the vid :

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileD ... KuRyWuSakI

We gotta do this more often!

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH »

^ Sweet man.

I'll be on tonight.
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:haha, yeah man I tend to scream too when I'm in a losing spree :p
Hahaha. My bf said you were throwing him off his game because you were screaming so much.

jcube69
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by jcube69 »

andriaSRH wrote:^ Sweet man.

I'll be on tonight.
WeedGuru_Flow wrote:haha, yeah man I tend to scream too when I'm in a losing spree :p
Hahaha. My bf said you were throwing him off his game because you were screaming so much.
lol me and my roomate get heated if we start losing....i mean hell we had one epic multi team game we won at 50 second place only had like 23...dominating much? multi team can get absurd tho....like not being able to play the whole game since you constantly spawn killed -.-
Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Image

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

andriaSRH wrote:^ Sweet man.

I'll be on tonight.

Well your boyfriend didn't really do much at all,save for running around and getting shot :p hell, I saw him walk passed an enemy without even shooting at him :o

I doubt him playing in silence will make him a better player, besides that was only raising my voice, not screaming yet :p

Logical Andria and Sprite, and well just about everyone else if we go Big Team battle (8v8) should get together online so we can kick some ass!

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH »

Yea I know man. How many times did you tell him to watch his back? Haha.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

hehe, well he did kill some so he wasn't all bad, I sucked last night :(