Fifa 2013 PS2

Which do you play - on which platforms?

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Fifa 2013 PS2

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:33 am

After perhaps as long as a decade away from the Fifa series, sleeping with the Enemy (P.E.S) I recently gave in to temptation and purchased FIFA 13 for my ageing badly, mashed up PS2. Sticking with Semi-pro, far too proud to consider anything less and already close to ashamed, I began with a grudge match against Juve's arch rivals Inter. The control system was horrible. Using the left analogue stick for anything whatsoever was and remain so foreign to my fingers and mind. The right analogue skills stick seems presently something similar to the old tekken routine, where with some characters you simply rolled the stick around and hoped for the best...a lucky dip of sorts, with any number of possibilities appearing either quickly or after a few more revolutions.

In my first game I was 3-0 down at half time. I managed to work out how to shoot and clawed my way back to 3-3. In extra time again I conceded, but right at the death I hit a wonderful header to bring us to penalties, which I lost 4-3.

The next few games were more pleasing. A resounding 2-0 victory over Catania, disappointing 1-1 draw with Sampdoria, and a surprise 4-3 victory over AC Milan.

Perhaps this Friday, after my lady has headed to bed I will smoke a J or three and get stuck into a several hour session. Maybe even attempt to make the controls mirror my old set-up on Pro Evo...
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/