Crazy thought

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Mate
Chess Expert

Re: Crazy thought

Post by Mate » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:10 am

imagine if there's another planet rotating around the sun at the exact same opposite side - two worlds rotating over the same source of energy without being aware of each other

considering extra terrestial life - i don't think there's anything really intelligent around here - or they would already have found a way to contact us - on our side -we also relativly find nothing

imagine all the civilisation and people that has existed in the universe considering
the solar system is only 0,006sec/24h old into the whole universe existence and
the human's existence is only 0,8sec/24h into the whole planet existence

When you look at the star - always imagine that someone else may be looking back at you - altho - they would do it hundreds of year before you see it from the planet's surface
also - everything in the sky may be not even existing anymore - or somewhere else - it's just light from the past

imagine all the energy and intelligence required to transform random matter like rocks and steel into planes and jets.

imagine if you go in the past and kill your grand parents
imagine if you go in the future - and that your past you finds a way to kill you
imagine if someone manages to go in the past and get hitler to die before all genocides - how would the whole planet feel about it - would the information be randomly changed in everyone's brains without even knowing it ??
i think if time travel would be possible, we would already know it...know what i mean ???

imagine that everything as we know it is actually arealdy in a blackhole sucking everything up - it would be like , a universe into an universe
Managing and controlling a chessboard well sounds like maneuvring trought life - you need to find perfect harmony and meaning in everything you do in consequence of what other people do - with a precision equa to the work it asks to fit a violin sonata in a full orchestra - it asks to sacrifice things in order to give yourself some room. it asks to always be aware of your own security while you do your stuff. it's such a beautiful game, i wish everyone saw it as i do and that nations battle over the board instead of wasting lifes on the battlefield. everyone has their own ideas and way to play - and they are all based on a system of their own and their past experience.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:10 am

Yes time travel is impossible

We would know if there was a planet orbiting the other side of our sun, it's gravitational pull would alter the light output from stars that we know their location and we would be able to determine that there was a terrestial body altering the light's path
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:52 am

yea, i can imagine .just wih radio signals, it would be easy to detect, altho, such a theory is really sick to imagine,
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Mate wrote:also - everything in the sky may be not even existing anymore - or somewhere else - it's just light from the past
That is trippy :shock:

pudd1818
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by pudd1818 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:33 am

Also the earths orbit isn't rounds so at some point it should be possible to see another planet if it were orbiting the sun.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:44 pm

pudd1818 wrote:Also the earths orbit isn't rounds so at some point it should be possible to see another planet if it were orbiting the sun.
I dont think its elliptical enough to quite see tat, plus what if the other planet is on the same elliptical path?

Doesnt matter as we would know because of reasons I explained prior
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:29 pm

andriaSRH wrote:
Mate wrote:also - everything in the sky may be not even existing anymore - or somewhere else - it's just light from the past
That is trippy :shock:
That's something that's been said in just about every single thread about space on here.

Sjeesh it's amazing how selective you are :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

helenF9867
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by helenF9867 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Sounds familiar. It's like the story in Terminator. Son need to save his father in order for the father to meet his mother and be able to conceive him. It's like chicken and egg.

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 pm

helenF9867 wrote:It's like chicken and egg.
Anyone with the slightest knowledge of evolution will be able to tell you that the egg came first. The only way the chicken could possibly have come first would be if it was created, and i'm not even gonna start on that one. Apologies for focusing on the smallest part of the post but this analogy has always annoyed me.
Four star familiar.

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Agreed ^^
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:09 pm

the light in the sky are stars long dead, just like your dreams.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:25 am

you are twisted bro..

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:01 am

leprachaun has got it goin on lol