oxycodone

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:20 am

i use to use a wet piece of paper towe and would rub the pill, worked fine for me.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

godSend
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by godSend » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:51 am

meh
No sympathy for the devil...You buy the ticket, you take the ride.
[img]http://www.faceparty.com/public/709/thumbs/ghomer_5130951.jpg[/img]

stonersteve305
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by stonersteve305 » Wed May 02, 2007 9:46 pm

SmokyMcPot420 wrote:
callmeandy wrote:god, dude, dont you get it? the point is that oxycontin is oxycodone, they are the same fucking thing! neither is worse or better for you, oxycontin is just a trade name for oxycodone! they have the same addiction potential, the same harm on the nasal passages, the same everything!

Oxycontin, Supeudol, Roxicodone, Oxy IR (Oxycodone Immediate Release)
^ALL OF THOSE ARE PURE OXYCODONE! THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE COLOR/SHAPE OF THE PILL!

im sorry to get mad, but did i get the point accross now??? :lol:

*breathing into paper bag*
dude, i am speaking from plenty of experience. i know what i am talking about.
well, sorry, but you are WRONG and apparantly have no idea what you are talking about. Saying Oxycodone isnt as bad as Oxycontin is a complete contradiction of logic. Oxycodone is a chemical compound, and a derivative of morphine, and is the name of the compound in all oxy pills (unless dealing with oxymorphone, which is a diff issue) so since Oxycodone is the name of the med in Oxycontin, how can one be stronger than the other or have more addiction potential?? Many people make mistakes confusing the two as different substances but they are not. And trust me, I know what im talking about. I have been using these for years and used to deal. also i have read many articles related to the subject, been prescribed multiple varieties after ACL/knee surgery and also my boy who got me into this shit is a pharmacist. If your still feeling stubborn hit up Erowid.com and click on the oxycodone link under pharmaceuticals, they have tons of information that only confirms what we have said

stonersteve305
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by stonersteve305 » Wed May 02, 2007 9:52 pm

MobSteR wrote:Okay everyone here is confusing the situation. To clarify the subject, OxyContin is a brand name and is pure oxycodone.

Oxycodone is the opiate that makes you go "durrrrr" when you take a lot of it.

Other painkillers, such as Vicodin, Percoset, etc. contain a small amount of oxycodone, and a large amount of acetaminophen. That's why vicodins are like 500 mg; the 500 mg is really the amount of acetaminophen. The prescription bottle usually has something like 7.5/500 on the bottom of the bottle, and that tells you that there is 7.5 mg of oxycodone, and 500 mg acetaminophen.

That's why an 80 mg OxyContin is like $50 (up here at least). It is 80/0, ie. a really concentrated painkiller.

Whatever you do, do not snort the percosets. They are a waste of time snorting. Just take like 2-4 of them at a time, and you'll be good.
well your right about most things but just to clarify vicodin is Hydrocodone, a very similar substance but weaker and not a derivative of morphine. And godsend: 325 mg is the ammount of acetominophen.

SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SladeHino » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:21 pm

Heh I just took a 20Mg time released Oxycodone. I've done it one other time, it's pretty good. I can tell its addicting though, after one the next day I couldn't get one and I got all pissy, but oh well fighting addiction is fun.
Qapow.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:59 pm

SladeHino wrote:Heh I just took a 20Mg time released Oxycodone. I've done it one other time, it's pretty good. I can tell its addicting though, after one the next day I couldn't get one and I got all pissy, but oh well fighting addiction is fun.
OH, the joys of anger and depression....
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS