The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Re: Valium

Post by JokersAce » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:49 am

lmfao
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

keepcalmandcarryweed
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: Valium

Post by keepcalmandcarryweed » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:24 am

I love valium and also clonazepam (same family).......I love them better when adding smoking weed as they seem to enhance the weed and vice versa.....add a little vodka to the mix and you get a totally relaxed, artistic blissed out happy stone........if you want to do stuff on this combo keep moving after you take it and have loud music on and anything you do is fun but if you are in the mood for a zone out in front of a movie or listen to music settle down on your couch and enjoy....but some people just fall asleep on it, or drink to much and take to many then throw up.
best way to take it is valium then weed then alcohol.....keep topping up as needed.
valiums main problem is that it is very addictive , mainly because you build up a tolerance to it very quickly and if you keep taking it frequently you need more and more to get the buzz so with that in mind I tend to 'save it for special occasions'.
fortunately (or maybe unfortunately ) it is quite hard to get hold of here as doctors don't tend to prescribe it much due to it's addictive qualities but a good way to get it prescribed is to say you are terrified of flying and often that is what they prescribe...if you don't ask for a repeat to often they will usually represcribe .
I do that when I fly but there is usually enough for flying as well as fun or I swap weed for it on the streets.
I recommend it but remember to ride the horse....not let it ride you as have seen a few people addicted to valium and it's not a pretty sight, just a very sad one and withdrawal is harsh, but if you are sensible with it you will be okay
valium , because it reduces anxiety also is good with weed if anyone is prone to paranoia when smoking
it'a a lovely lovely happy drug
enjoy