The Magic Mushroom Sticky

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Post by Bubbles » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:34 pm

andriaSRH wrote:So one? If I buy an 8th I get eight? It doesn't have to do with the weight of it or anything?
when you buy shrooms you usually buy dry grams... so yes it does go by eight and he was saying eat the whole eighth to yourself. but personally from what ive heard (as i have no experience with shrooms) 2 grams for a small person is usually enough for some visuals and to get you knowing what the drug is like.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:45 pm

He suggested I eat the whole thing? "Go big or go home!" haha, I like the way cut thinks ;)

So does $40 sound like a good deal for an 8th? I don't want to get ripped off..also I am doing them for 3 other people. Will an 8th be enough?

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:52 pm

well i hear it takes something like 2 grams minimum to get any visuals at all and through 3 people youd have to give them less than 1.5 to be fair... in my opinion buying an eighth for 3 sounds like a waste. but dont take my word as i am far less experienced than anybody on this forum when it comes to shrooming.

also... why not ask your bf if 40 sounds right? around here they cost something like 7/gram so thats like30$ for an eighth CDN which is probably about half way to 40 USD....

i totally sound like the village idiot dont I?

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:13 pm

andriaSRH wrote:So one? If I buy an 8th I get eight? It doesn't have to do with the weight of it or anything?
i say eat 1.5 grams... you won't freak out. But if you really think you might, eat them slowly... like nibble on a bit... then wait 5 misn or so and eat some more... that way your come up will be slow and gradual.. it won't hit you all at once. But I doubt you'll freak. For the 1st time, i'd say try a little bit see how it is... then next time have a bit more, this way you know what to expect.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:00 am

andriaSRH wrote:He suggested I eat the whole thing? "Go big or go home!" haha, I like the way cut thinks ;)

So does $40 sound like a good deal for an 8th? I don't want to get ripped off..also I am doing them for 3 other people. Will an 8th be enough?
Ahh yes, that part of my personality has gotten me far in life, it has also caused me some trouble though. I suppose maybe you should only eat 1.5 to 2.0 grams for your first time. I ate the whole thing, but then again I'm a 220lb muscular guy, so that will slow the rate of absorption. As for price I usually pat $20-$40 for an 1/8 depending on the time of year and availability.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:18 am

Man... Mushies are...Great...Just...so great. *in the Tom Tucker voice when Quahog legalizes weed".
:scratchs:

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:30 am

Toonces wrote:Man... Mushies are...Great...Just...so great. *in the Tom Tucker voice when Quahog legalizes weed".
yes they are. lol, did you ever end up getting the acid??

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:37 am

Nope, I couldn't even get to his house that day. Turns out they couldn't get it anyways, ahwell. Always another time :)

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 am

andriaSRH wrote:He suggested I eat the whole thing? "Go big or go home!" haha, I like the way cut thinks ;)

Sounds to me like you're getting boned hardcore for your cash, around here an eighth is 25 bucks. Then again it could just be the supply/demand in your area. But growing mushrooms is retardedly easy, several of us on here have done it. For 40 bucks you're like halfway to starting your own grow anyway

If you're gonna go for it anyway then have fun, fuck anyone saying it might be too much you should definitely 100% down the whole eighth yourself. It will be pretty intense but like Terence Mckenna said, if you're tripping and "oh shit maybe I took too much" doesn't cross your mind, you didn't take enough. (Y) My favorite shroom trip is 5-7 grams, an eighth is really the minimum I think. Less than that and you barely get any visuals and no mindfuck to speak of, although you'll get a real nice floaty body high. I think taking less than an eighth is kind of cheating yourself of the true psychedelic experience.

Things stop making sense when you take a good dose of psychs. Your thoughts speed up and jumble together and you are going to try really really hard to sort them out and you will fail miserably and have a bad trip. Just don't have anything huge on your mind, you don't want projects and responsibilities looming on the horizon. As long as you are somewhere safe and can let go of all your anxieties and let the trip take over you will have an awesome time.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:46 am

^ Any kind of drug is hard to find around here dude.
flyinhigh wrote:also... why not ask your bf if 40 sounds right? around here they cost something like 7/gram so thats like30$ for an eighth CDN which is probably about half way to 40 USD....

i totally sound like the village idiot dont I?
LOL. If I asked my bf he would freak out.
weedguru_waffles wrote:
i say eat 1.5 grams... you won't freak out. But if you really think you might, eat them slowly... like nibble on a bit... then wait 5 misn or so and eat some more... that way your come up will be slow and gradual.. it won't hit you all at once. But I doubt you'll freak. For the 1st time, i'd say try a little bit see how it is... then next time have a bit more, this way you know what to expect.
Well I bought the 8th, the dude put it in two bags. I crushed up the stems and caps in my bag and took half of that. I gave half to a friend. I figured I'd take a slow.. (Y)

As far as visuals it looked like my friend Dae Dae was wearing a mask for a split second.I was giggly, the body high was fantastic and the sky looked...weird. The sunset looked so beautiful, like it was on fire. The clouds looked 3D....and just amazing.

I'm not in a hurry to do them again. Totally glad I experienced it myself instead of taking my bfs word for it.

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Nice haha, you have a friend called dae dae.. And I know what you mean about the masks kind of thing, I've seen something like that before.

I love making mushy tea now, anyone ever tried it? Last time we had 100 between 2 of us so we put em in a pot with water and boiled the shit out of them for about 20 mins, drained it, poured it into 2 cups, drank it and in about half an hour we were tripping BALLS. Was so good. I thought I came up too much and I was slightly freaking out because we were outside and there was all this smoke from the fire works (was on 5th of Nov) which hit the light in a certain way which was really tripping me out, but when we got inside everything became a lot more chill and giggly/trippy.

Fun times :)

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 pm

sounds awesome andria. I always find clouds so fascinating :)

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:55 am

^ I felt like a tardo looking up at the clouds..but yeah..most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life. It's like..I knew what the world was. Ya know? Like...how beauty is all around us...kinda hard to decribe.

Toonces wrote:Nice haha, you have a friend called dae dae.. And I know what you mean about the masks kind of thing, I've seen something like that before.

I love making mushy tea now, anyone ever tried it? Last time we had 100 between 2 of us so we put em in a pot with water and boiled the shit out of them for about 20 mins, drained it, poured it into 2 cups, drank it and in about half an hour we were tripping BALLS. Was so good. I thought I came up too much and I was slightly freaking out because we were outside and there was all this smoke from the fire works (was on 5th of Nov) which hit the light in a certain way which was really tripping me out, but when we got inside everything became a lot more chill and giggly/trippy.

Fun times :)
Remember Remember the 5th of November

<~~~Just got off work and drank a bottle of wine////WOOOP

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:32 am

well get on the emessenn then! I need to talk bs to someone.

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Tue May 04, 2010 4:55 pm

it's so sad all my mush trips topics are gone =/
i don't feel like typing the whole experiences again
and it's not as fresh as the next day i've done the trips.

i've been trying to play chess on mush once.
i'm way too deep and space for this.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."