Post by (weedguru)scarf » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:29 am

mmm i think thats the plan next time
woah

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Re: The Magic Mushroom Sticky

Post by JokersAce » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 am

I was planning on doing shrooms this Halloween, but I've found a new acid connect and have thus decided to purchase a product with higher utility per dollar.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:31 am

Just received a 10mL syringe of both psilocybe cubensis ecuador and psilocybe cubensis golden teachers, going to do a good sized grow this time as I'm doin a different method

I bought it from www.sporeworks.com, great site.. very fast shipping and they gave me a free syringe! I said how I was a shroomery member and how I couldn't decide on which strain to get, so they ended up shipping me both of them.
Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Cool..make sure you do a grow journal!

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 pm

best believe I will!
Peace Not Greed.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:38 pm

well I decided to NOT actually do a grow journal this time as I'm probably going to stop grow logs from now on. Normally I wouldn't care about any of this, but realized constantly having my grow logs up on here targets me out on this site with illegal stuff and I don't want to ever worry about getting caught doing this, so I'll give a semi vague description of my process, but won't go any further than that.

I checked the jars last night, 3 out of the 6 for the Ecuadors have started colonizing and I'm suspecting that 1 or 2 won't work because the jars got a little too wet somehow. I did the Golden Teachers about 5-7 days after my first set, and none of them started to colonize, but I'm not worried about them at all. I did it under more a more sterile and precise environment, and the jars seemed to have been perfectly done. At first I thought I had mold in one of the jars, but it ended up starting colonizing WAY faster than normal... after the first 5 days it showed signs of it, which is great because they'll be ready much sooner than expected

I may put a picture up of the final product after everything gets picked off, but nothing until then...sorry guys
Peace Not Greed.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:53 pm

no worries man!

you do what you gotta do

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Hopefully going to trip for the third time this weekend! If not, I'll just get really really really drunk instead.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?