Smoked my first cigarette the other day..felt kinda weird

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lol999 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:18 am

Khronic wrote:It gets you light headed to start but soon enough you need that hit to stay sane. Stop now!

Having the occasional smoke with weed is sometimes alright, for me it sometimes enhances my high and gets mae a little more stoned, or so it feels. BTW, that is how cigs make you feel, not the feeling sick but just sort of off balance and "light headed". menthols i have found are disgusting.
old thread but bought back up... i only smoke cigarettes when im high but i think menthols r the best..i dont understand why anyone else would smoke anything else..i like the minty sentation
smoke blunts

KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by KaliCoe » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:53 am

i agree menthols are better cigs but honestly why the fuck do people smoke you get buzzed the first 3 or 4 times and then you just spend money so you dont shake and withdraw your basically starting a worthless habit just so you can spend 10000 dollars

"waste 10000 dollars in my lifetime to become unhealthy for no reason DEAL!"
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE

lol999
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by lol999 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:57 am

idk..i said this in another post...cigs r cigs..if you like them smoke them..and if you don't then thats cool too don't smoke them..i dont see what the big hassel is all about.. everyone that isnt like over 45..has been told in school what it does to you and what it can lead to..and if you don't care about risking to get cancer or whatever diease then smoke them - all my friends love them and say they aren't "addicited" but everyone smokes that..either of them have said they want to quit .. a lot of parents say they want to quit but i think half of that is just bullshit and they r trying to set an good example to fellow friends and most importantly to there kids

edited * to the first post..try smoking a menthol i dont get that "im gonna throw up feeling" but i kinda do when i smoke just orginal cigarettes
smoke blunts

digican
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by digican » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:52 am

i agree cut that shit out now, me and my friends snuck out tonight and tryed to find a dealer... instead we have a cig and it tasted like ass. also it was marlboro menthol fuck that shit im stickin to nugs :D
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j238/Sophia414/Glitter/WeedProd2.gif[/img]

shermsticky
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by shermsticky » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:38 am

menthols are the best cigs to me.

i don't get what the big deal is. and another thing, i've been smoking somewhat regularly(was up to a pack a day, slowed down quite a bit because of availability), and it still hits me. it still works.

and it takes awhile to get physically addicted to anything. smoking a pack ain't gonna make you physically dependent on them.

uh, i don't know. it's good shit to me. they're half the reason i was able to get through my former school. goddamn probation school. they help me out, give me mental alteration when i need it.

and yo, it ain't very disgusting, if at all. everyone who dosen't smoke always says that, but it's like WTF? what is so disgusting about SMOKING something? for real. you're inhaling smoke, damn.

Kwyn
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Kwyn » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:09 am

its wak wen u blaze up n hav a cigy afterwards, den u go in da house n fink shit i have munchies, start chompin but it tastes lik shit from da cig, ratzbuzz
wdattT

ganjaeata
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by ganjaeata » Tue May 22, 2007 6:23 am

dipskeet is way better

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Tue May 22, 2007 7:39 am

I love cigarettes when I have them, but I don't really go out of the way to buy them. I either steal a few from my mom or buy a pack if I'm a store.

marlboro reds ftw!
Peace Not Greed.

dylann
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by dylann » Tue May 22, 2007 8:59 am

KaliCoe wrote:i agree menthols are better cigs but honestly why the fuck do people smoke you get buzzed the first 3 or 4 times and then you just spend money so you dont shake and withdraw your basically starting a worthless habit just so you can spend 10000 dollars

"waste 10000 dollars in my lifetime to become unhealthy for no reason DEAL!"
If you average a pack a day over so many years it turns out to be alot more than that.

packs are around 10 dollars in australia. so 10 dollars a day over 40 years. = $150 000

that little statistic made me quit cigs :)

shane_paul13
Why Hello There !

Post by shane_paul13 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:39 pm

when you feel weird after smoking a cigerette is just a head rush you gets them alot untill you gets addicted then its gone i used to get them when i was 14 lol im 16 now

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:32 am

shane_paul13 wrote:when you feel weird after smoking a cigerette is just a head rush you gets them alot untill you gets addicted then its gone i used to get them when i was 14 lol im 16 now
I usually take a break from smoking real cigarettes and smoke a carton of natives everyone once in a while, then when I go back to PJs I get wicked buzzes again. IT's a perfect way to keep the rush and keep the habit up.

I feel special. It seems as though I'm the only one who smokes cigarettes for the buzz and not because I'm addicted. I'll do what makes me happy and if smokes make me happy, then fuck it.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

Grotmar
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Grotmar » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:37 am

EXACTLY!, I thought I was the only one, I smoke the cigarettes to get that nicotine buzz, and EVERYtime I smoke them, I get it. :) Just take breaks.
[quote="Jay212"]I'd smoke anything if i found it on the floor. after all, anything is better than bein sober[/quote]

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:15 am

carton of natives? whats that'?
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by logically » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:33 pm

^ natives are natural cigarettes that don't have as many fillers and less nicotine as well.

and kudos to whoever for bringing up an old old topic.

And I'm super addicted to cigs, so.... yeah
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:29 pm

so natives are per say "healthier" for you?
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]